Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dec/Jan TV Games [No Albion games selected for TV in December]

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
Liverpool moved to midday on 2nd would be a disaster as im currently due to be playing a seasonal character who has a key role at the school xmas fair that day

As it is i will have a quick change to get to the 3pm lo :xmas:

Ken Newbury

Feb 6, 2006
1/2 mile from LDC country
Liverpool moved to midday on 2nd would be a disaster as im currently due to be playing a seasonal character who has a key role at the school xmas fair that day

As it is i will have a quick change to get to the 3pm lo :xmas:

Well, looking at the positives, at least it's only the beard and red coat you need to change out of and not the padding :)

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
I'm really hoping Spurs away gets moved to another date so that my dad can make it (someone has brought him tickets to another event on that date as a part of his birthday celebrations) - think it's highly unlikely to be one of the games picked for tv.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Presumably that would interfere with you eating your 3rd roast dinner of the day?

I dont know where you get that idea friom.

I have 2 roast dinners per week only, usually 1 on Sunday and a midweek one on Wednesday. The 2nd of December is the day of my wifes 70th birthday gathering.at 8.00pm so a 5.30 kick off would be impossible for me other than to watch it on TV,.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea

I have 2 roast dinners per week only, usually 1 on Sunday and a midweek one on Wednesday. The 2nd of December is the day of my wifes 70th birthday gathering.at 8.00pm so a 5.30 kick off would be impossible for me other than to watch it on TV,.

Skygo

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey

Sorry BG, it was extension of that conversation you had a while ago on the Battle of Trafalgar thread where you talked about eating what seemed a vast quantity of food and then let slip your waistline...

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
Very annoying as don't want to book trains to Huddersfield until date is confirmed. Cheap advance tickets gradually disappearing.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Sorry BG, it was extension of that conversation you had a while ago on the Battle of Trafalgar thread where you talked about eating what seemed a vast quantity of food and then let slip your waistline...

I am a large chap and have a very healthy appetite I do appreciate that some people may look at my dinner plate, which is not as big as it was some years ago.but still consider it a large amount Plus at the moment I am watching the calories so everything is weighed out.

jamie the seagull

Jul 27, 2011
Today is the rescheduled date PL& TV Companies said the schedule would be confirmed.
Lets see who lost the Xmas Eve fight.
Other thread mentions our New Year Day Bmuff is early kick off so leaks are occurring

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Very soon? I wish there was a word for that

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
If we play on Sunday 24th Dec, we won't play on Boxing Day. The Chelsea game will be on Wed 27th Dec ( pm )

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here