Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
UPDATE: Announcement will now be at 4.05pm

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
I thought getting one name check during MOTD2 and our game v Everton was bad, but nothing at all in TV in December. Hello, is it us you're looking for?

Five teams don't feature in Dec: us, Burnley, Huddersfield, Stoke and, rather surprisingly, the current fourth-placed Watford

Tekanne

Feb 4, 2015
We were on TV a lot as Sky / BT expected us to get beaten by 4/5/6 goals a game at the start of the season, but unfortunately for them (and the millions of people watching in the US, India etc) we aren't ... good news!

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
CONFIRMED - The announcement will now be announced imminently at 4.15pm.

Albion 4ever

Feb 26, 2009
So we've waited most of the day for December tv matches. How much longer for January TV games to be announced?! [emoji35]

Napier

Jan 27, 2009
Devon
Apparently the Sky and BT coverage of the last round of December and the January fixtures will be announced no later than Friday October 27.

SUA Seagull

Jul 23, 2016
Stratford-upon-Avon
Combined BT Sport and Sky schedules will see almost every game moved for some clubs' fans:

5 - Arsenal, Man U and Man C
4 - Stains, Liverpool, Chelsea,
3 - Paloss, Spurs, Everton, Leicester, Toon, Wet Sham,
2 - Bmuff, Swansea
1 - Hudders, WBA, Burnley
0 - Albion, Watford and Stoke

In addition, BT Sport is showing live European games for Arsenal, Everton, Man U, Man C, Chelsea, Liverpool and Spurs.

Of Albion's seven December games home and away six are currently set for 3pm (Sky only announced the Dec list until 28th Dec so Toon (A) on 30 Dec may be "at risk") with only one game - Spurs (A) midweek - at 8pm.

So it's Saturday 3pm football for the Albion for weeks on end - just like the (very) old days! :ascarf:

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Did they just forget to announce January today, already a week behind their own promise schedule?

Screen Shot 2017-10-19 at 16.21.12.png

Source >>> https://www.premierleague.com/news/419687

We were on TV a lot as Sky / BT expected us to get beaten by 4/5/6 goals a game at the start of the season, but unfortunately for them (and the millions of people watching in the US, India etc) we aren't ... good news!

Yes my feelings exactly - the novelty factor has worn off - we arent being hammered and so predictions of us (by some media) of getting nil points and losing each match by big margins failed to materialise. Equally i guess, everyone has to admit, our current playing style of packing the defence for away games does not make good TV for the neutrals

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here