Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dec/Jan TV Games [No Albion games selected for TV in December]

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Aug 8, 2005
So to clarify the Newcastle game can still be moved even though it is in December?? What a load of shite this is isn't it. Make a promise and stick to it you bunch of tossers. How hard can it be??

Best not hit book on the hotel plan just yet then.

Sussexscots

Fed up with trains. Sick of the rain.
Saturday 2, 16 and 23 December are now completely unavailable for shopping related excursions in the run up to the festivities. Quick trip to Edinburgh weekend of 9/10 for Edinburgh Rugby v London Irish and Hibs v Celtic and that looks a very satisfactory state of affairs.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly

The Optimist

NSC Patreon
Apr 6, 2008
Lewisham
This is what I don’t understand. Why have BT made their selections for 30/31 December but Sky haven’t?

The fact BT have a 12pm game on the Sunday suggests Sky will pick a 2pm and 4pm game. If Sky were only going to choose one I think BT would have theirs at 1.30pm. Having said that, if there is any truth in that thread about our Bournemouth game being on TV on Monday, we already know for a fact that Newcastle will be on the Saturday as intended.

Have Sky said when they will announce these games? I want to book train tickets to Newcastle before they get any more expensive.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton

Normski1989

Apr 15, 2015
Hove
Bmuff is the game that I really don't want to be moved. I can see it becoming an early kick off, which isn't great after a heavy night before.

Charlies Shinpad

Jul 5, 2003
Oakford in Devon
This is what I don’t understand. Why have BT made their selections for 30/31 December but Sky haven’t?

The fact BT have a 12pm game on the Sunday suggests Sky will pick a 2pm and 4pm game. If Sky were only going to choose one I think BT would have theirs at 1.30pm. Having said that, if there is any truth in that thread about our Bournemouth game being on TV on Monday, we already know for a fact that Newcastle will be on the Saturday as intended.

Newcastle also play at home on 27th now
Day won’t change only ko time but why would Sky show the Toon twice in 3 days ??

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here