Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Eating your dinner on the train

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
They used to do this on the Brighton Belle. Keddgeree, Kippers eggs and stuff. Disgusting. No wonder the Belle is no more.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Little known fact that some people find the blend of herbs and spices in a takeaway curry sexually arousing.

Mate of mine always used to get a massive bhuna.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Bad news if the OP decides to swap to flying instead :moo:

SJR_NEC_301116CurryPlane_03.jpg

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
Currently sat next to a selfish tw*t that has decided it is acceptable to eat an extremely pungent curry next to me on the train home. With headphones in his ears so he doesn't even realise the noise he is making when eating. I'm not sure I have ever been more annoyed by a fellow commuter in 13yrs of travel by train. He clearly does it regularly as he has brought his own silver cutlery!

I appreciate there will always a time when we NEED to eat on the train and all rules go out of the window after a few beers late in in the evening but he's clearly sober and just being entirely inconsiderate of those around him.

Tw*t.
Grow a pair and say something then , I would.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
I remember a similar incident, the guy had loads left to eat and was in a right PICKLE as we pulled into Liverpool LIME street.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Was it the fast train...naan-stop to Brighton?

Hendrax

Jan 23, 2013
Worthing
Had a similar experience with what I can only describe as the most outrageous gum chewer I've ever experienced.

Headphones in slapping his lips whilst chomping down, open mouthed.

After about 5 minutes every single lip slap infuriated me further. Then I tapped him on his shoulder to remove the earphones and rather angrily/shouty, said to him "can you stop fuc king slapping your mouth together", to which he very gingerly replied, "sorry".

Half the carriage erupted in applause.

Felt really good.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here