Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Boxing at Falmer?

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Worth noting that Groves needs to beat Jamie Cox at the weekend before this can go any further.

Should Cox win, I wouldn't imagine a fight between him and Eubank would be a stadium fight.

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
Eubank came along to a home match against Leeds before his fight at the Brighton Centre. We bumped into him on the Old Shoreham Road and he asked if we would be going to the fight (we were). He fought some Argentinian if I remember correctly and won on points. Decent undercard as I recall - maybe even had Herol 'Bomber' Graham on it. Was definitely pre-Benn though.

Eduardo Contreras, I was there for that fight. Not one of best but great atmosphere. They announced the Albion victory away at I think York as well, which went down well.

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
Eubank JR was on talk sport this morning saying he would like a future bout at the Amex. I did notice in his last fight that he was wearing shorts that were blue and white, so he maybe a keen BHA fan.

porkypie

On the road to no where
Oct 31, 2009
Button Moon
Worth noting that Groves needs to beat Jamie Cox at the weekend before this can go any further.

Should Cox win, I wouldn't imagine a fight between him and Eubank would be a stadium fight.

If cox beats groves than eubank will fight cox. As it's a tournament they are in at the moment.Is that right?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here