Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Clash Royale

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Anyone play?

Hopelessly addicted to this, and there's a huge update coming today with tonnes of new stuff.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
WoW for 6 year olds?

*Runs away*

It's just a mobile game like Angry Birds, to while away the time on commutes etc. I'd argue that WoW is way more geeky, considering the insane amount of hours and effort and money you need to put into it.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
It's just a mobile game like Angry Birds, to while away the time on commutes etc. I'd argue that WoW is way more geeky, considering the insane amount of hours and effort and money you need to put into it.

Oh - I didn't realise it was a mobile game. I like Angry Birds for exactly the purpose you allude to. WoW is geeky as hell - I had to go cold turkey several years ago. I was a guild leader of a raiding guild with some server firsts and it almost wiped out my entire downtime... addictive as hell.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Oh - I didn't realise it was a mobile game. I like Angry Birds for exactly the purpose you allude to. WoW is geeky as hell - I had to go cold turkey several years ago. I was a guild leader of a raiding guild with some server firsts and it almost wiped out my entire downtime... addictive as hell.

I do agree though that the style would be incredibly "cutesy" for a console/PC game, but underneath it's actually a really well balanced strategy game, like a much faster version of chess almost, or a really complex version of rock/paper/scissors.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
I do agree though that the style would be incredibly "cutesy" for a console/PC game, but underneath it's actually a really well balanced strategy game, like a much faster version of chess almost, or a really complex version of rock/paper/scissors.

I'll give it a try then..sounds like my sort of game...

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
Anyone play?

Hopelessly addicted to this, and there's a huge update coming today with tonnes of new stuff.

I play this, the touchdown game mode looks like it could be fun, not too sure about quests replacing the free chests (maybe better if they were an additional feature imo)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here