Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Do you think the Albion's loyalty system for away tickets is fair?

Do you think the Albion's loyalty system for away tickets is fair?

• Yes I do

Votes: 152 68.5%
  • No I don't

Votes: 70 31.5%

• Total voters

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Hmmm.

On the missing ST point: I'd agree if they missed last season having held one for, say, the previous 5 years. I wouldn't agree if they missed the first season at the AMEX and have held one for the other 5 seasons (ie they want to have 180 LP as a starting point). I'm not sure about those who missed, say, season 3 at the AMEX. What is your solution for these people? Or season 4? Or season 2? You see the issue?

Current system for consecutive seasons:

1 season - 50
2 seasons - 90
3 seasons - 120
4 seasons - 150
5 seasons - 170

I would just say 4/5 = 150 points, 3/5 seasons = 120, 2/5 = 90 and 1/5 = 50, regardless of whether or not they were held in consecutive years.

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
I’m gonna say no, as I’m now on the wrong end of it and can’t get tickets. Usual thing I’ve gone to XYZ game since the early 1970s, went the Goldstone, Gillingham, Withdean, and the majority of home games from my home in the Midlands. I’ve had a season ticket form the start at falmer, but gave it up to be a helper for my father so he can attend games, but as soon as I did that I was wiped from the system. So although I still travel 320+ for a home game for the last 5 seasons I have no history according to the new system. I’m p!ssed with it but will still try and ponce a ticket where I can.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here