Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wales tonight

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Why not?
"Rules for classification: Counting only matches against teams ranked first to fifth in the group, 1) Points; 2) Goal difference; 3) Goals scored; 4) Fair play points; 5) Drawing of lots"
Have Croatia got more fair play points (and have you got a link to that), or what have I missed?

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Why not?
"Rules for classification: Counting only matches against teams ranked first to fifth in the group, 1) Points; 2) Goal difference; 3) Goals scored; 4) Fair play points; 5) Drawing of lots"
Have Croatia got more fair play points (and have you got a link to that), or what have I missed?
Just read the article.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Chance for Wales to prove once and for all they are not a one man team

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
No interest in any of them. Never have and never will.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I honestly can't decide who to support but these "winner takes all" matches aren't on our screens that often so it should be interesting viewing.

The Duffy factor slightly leads me to Ireland but Wales being British counter-balances that. Basically I don't who prevails provided Duffy isn't injured or costs his side by being controversially sent off.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

Worried Man Blues

Feb 28, 2009
Swansea
100 % for Wales lived here, south bit, for 8 years and have had no anti English, that I have heard!

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
It's on s4c tonight.

Ooh. Cheers for the heads up.

I have a free Now TV pass that I was going to let the family blow on this game, but I'm guessing I can get S4C on my Virgin box?

Save the Now TV pass for the Albion at West Ham.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Ooh. Cheers for the heads up.

I have a free Now TV pass that I was going to let the family blow on this game, but I'm guessing I can get S4C on my Virgin box?

Save the Now TV pass for the Albion at West Ham.

To answer my own question, for the benefit of others:

I checked the S4C website and they say it can be accessed on Virgin Media at channel 166.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
"Wales can only qualify with a draw if Croatia draw too and Croatia score the same or fewer goals. Croatia can only qualify with a draw if Wales draw too and Croatia score more goals."

So 2-2 for Croatia and 1-1 for Wales will see Croatia go through.

Croatia going out would be a massive shock.

Come on Ireland, can't deal with another summer of Welsh fans.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here