Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wales tonight

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
I suspect Wales have been rather found out. I can't escape the notion that, whilst they undoubtedly did well at the Euros, they batted considerably above their average, and benefited from a decidedly friendly draw in France. Nullify Bale and they have nothing.

Southwick_Seagull

Oct 8, 2008
I suspect Wales have been rather found out. I can't escape the notion that, whilst they undoubtedly did well at the Euros, they batted considerably above their average, and benefited from a decidedly friendly draw in France. Nullify Bale and they have nothing.

Simon Church came on as a 63rd minute substitute in a European Championship semi-final. That will never not blow my mind.

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patreon
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
I don’t get the pro Irish anti Welsh thing. It’s not as if the Irish are ever likely to support England in anything is it?

de la zouch

Jul 12, 2007
I don’t get the pro Irish anti Welsh thing. It’s not as if the Irish are ever likely to support England in anything is it?

For me it's based on a Brighton player being in the Irish line up and a palarse player being in the Welsh line up and an ex palarse as manager.

happygull

Dec 28, 2011

I don't think its anti welsh , pro irish ..... rather its anti Hennessy , Ledley and Joniesta and pro Duffy and a little Ward

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing

For me it's based on a Brighton player being in the Irish line up and a palarse player being in the Welsh line up and an ex palarse as manager.

For me it's because I'm half Irish. Oh and the Welsh had it coming.

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
Pleased for Stephen Ward.

I stood next to him at Villa away last year, with his son in an Albion top.

They'll get Italy in the play offs and lose anyway.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here