Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] What's the longest wee you've ever had?

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
I've also had number twos where I've sat down for so long that I get pins and needles in my legs and then keel over when I try to get up...

I had a pony the other day and I thought was gonna need a midwife,it was a beast,had about 3 breather rings in it and took 4 flushes.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
at a new years eve party in sydney me and a pal positioned ourselves on the opposite sides of a planter box which had shrubs up to chest hight , the idea was to watch each others backs and drain into said planter box as the queues for people wishing to powder their noses were absolutely ridiculous and we were both busting so we continued to piss into the shrubbery for what seemed like ages .........upon leaving the cover of the shrubs we discovered to our disbelief and horror that we had pissed all over each other ......there were a reasonable amount of pharmaceuticals involved so we didn't really give a shit , but it was far from ideal.
"far from ideal" [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I've also had number twos where I've sat down for so long that I get pins and needles in my legs and then keel over when I try to get up...

I weirdly enjoy those. I will pretty much ALWAYS read on the toilet, and often end up with the ol' pins and needles.

Worried Man Blues

Feb 28, 2009
Swansea
We used to have a Ford Prefect it had a hole in the floor so us kids could pee without stopping the car, this now sounds rather nasty, so I suppose about 3 miles ( in the 1950s )

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
I'm sure we've had this before.

However when we were kids a group of us peed from Old Shoreham Road end of the alley to Florence Avenue. We did it individually and the idea was about distance not time. I remember walking it and used to get to the bend at least.

crookie

Jun 14, 2013
Back in Sussex
Anyone ever played the 100 club ? Basically have a load of beer, and a 35ml camera film case. You have to drink one film case every minute for 100 mins without peeing, or you are out. Probably about 6 or 7 cans. Few of us managed it at a mates house NYE many moons ago, straight out of the back door into his garden afterwards, never timed it but must have been at least 2 minutes

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
at a new years eve party in sydney me and a pal positioned ourselves on the opposite sides of a planter box which had shrubs up to chest hight , the idea was to watch each others backs and drain into said planter box as the queues for people wishing to powder their noses were absolutely ridiculous and we were both busting so we continued to piss into the shrubbery for what seemed like ages .........upon leaving the cover of the shrubs we discovered to our disbelief and horror that we had pissed all over each other ......there were a reasonable amount of pharmaceuticals involved so we didn't really give a shit , but it was far from ideal.

The positions and results you had, reminded me of two friends of mine who were performing a spit roast, the lad at the rear went for the money shot over the back of the roastee, but overshot and hit his mate in the chest.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
The positions and results you had, reminded me of two friends of mine who were performing a spit roast, the lad at the rear went for the money shot over the back of the roastee, but overshot and hit his mate in the chest.
It's called friendly fire. Apparently......

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I told one poster on here who shall remain nameless that the bladder cannot hold more than a pint. He proved me wrong and that brought a smile to Bushfire Erskine’s face until he realised that the aforementioned unnamed slasher had gone in his favourite Seagull pint glass.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here