Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Choose the song that you'd pay a stripper to pole dance to......

herecomesaregular

We're in the pipe, 5 by 5
Oct 27, 2008
Still in Brighton
Dunno why, don't even like strip clubs (too tight), but this evening I was listening to Never Say Die and I decided, if I was to pay for a nice nubile lady to pole dance for me to ONE tune, it would be this one........... (nb It takes a good 30 seconds to kick in):

Plus at over 6 mins, I think it'd be good value.

*Close eyes and imagine*

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Dunno why, don't even like strip clubs (too tight), but this evening I was listening to Never Say Die and I decided, if I was to pay for a nice nubile lady to pole dance for me to ONE tune, it would be this one........... (nb It takes a good 30 seconds to kick in):

Plus at over 6 mins, I think it'd be good value.

*Close eyes and imagine*

Not to that recording I wouldn't - the sound quality is atrocious.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Supper's Ready by Genesis. At 23 minutes long you'd get a whole bunch of pussy and still have time to make a cup of tea in the middle.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex

Mostly building to a crescendo where im ripping my own clothes off for my own enjoyment ..........but if im paying then screw the stripper

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
The Killing of Georgie (Part I and II)

ES1.jpg

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003

Mostly building to a crescendo where im ripping my own clothes off for my own enjoyment ..........but if im paying then screw the stripper

Brilliant Partridgeque choice, although I fancy Alan might have plumped for "Jet" by Wings.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here