Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Attempted Murder Arrest In Patcham

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
My thoughts too!
Without wishing to cast aspersions or making any allegations or accusations, or in any way putting forward my personal thoughts as facts or evidence and in no way prejudicial to any prosecutions or legal cases which may result from this very sad incident...............the same occurred to me..........

......Tut, tut, tut, us gorgios, eh? :wink:

osgood

Apr 17, 2011
brighton
I have heard that the 17yo in custody was a member of a gang from another local area , who has recently been released from custody ,(citation needed) and that the same gang have been mugging the local, (and , presumably, other youths in different locations) ? , of their property with intimidation on recent visits to Patcham.
so, therefore on this occasion i believe it is wrong to blame the travelling community

Last edited:

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Argus now reporting victims name, he remains in a critical but stable condition, hope he pulls through this truly horrific incident, I hope justice is delivered.

Paris

Jul 17, 2010
13th district
Bizarre incident. Grew up in Ridgeside Avenue, Patcham. My Dad would sometimes tell me with his mock American accent - "PatcHAM! Gateway to the north".

Hope the victim makes a full recovery.

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
Apparently, a kid was bullied after school by other kids from outside the immediate area, their older brother found said bullies to "straighten them out", the bullies reacted by running him over twice in the aforementioned stolen pick up truck. (Allegedly)

All thoroughly awful whatever happened. Hope the lad makes a full recovery.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Apparently, a kid was bullied after school by other kids from outside the immediate area, their older brother found said bullies to "straighten them out", the bullies reacted by running him over twice in the aforementioned stolen pick up truck. (Allegedly)

All thoroughly awful whatever happened. Hope the lad makes a full recovery.

Not good

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here