Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Micky Flanagan

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Love his stand up stuff. Got tickets to see him at the Brighton Centre in November.

banjo

GOSBTS
Oct 25, 2011
Deep south
Love his joke about trying the ketchup in the restaurant as if he was tasting wine. Saw him before he made it big at the assembly rooms in Worthing.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Completely different live. Very funny man. You really can't judge comedians on their appearences on panel shows.
That's true. Although Russell Howard isn't funny on panel shows, the radio, doing stand up, acting, or anything else.

I have nothing against him and he's not a dick like McIntyre, he's just not funny, at all.

I know comedy is totally subjective but what had Howard ever done that's funny?

Jan 10, 2014
As you may already be aware I'm a northerner and by law we aren't supposed to like cockneys.

Micky Flanagan is funny though.

mothy

Dec 30, 2012
I'm seeing micky in Brighton on Wednesday (can't tenner where)

As has been said - panel shows he's not good - but then they aren't good anyway

Watch him on you tube doing stand up = funny guy

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
One of the most unfunny comedians (which I use in the loosest sense) around.
If he appears only any show Im watching I turn off. Can't stand the idiot.

Glad it's not just me. Just seems a bit of a dick. But I've been slated before for saying this and no doubt will be again.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Anyone go last night? Any good? Sold out 3-5 November so obviously popular.

Got some freebies. Wasn't expecting much as I have thought he's a bit shit in the past but I was pleasantly surprised. On the whole he was very funny indeed. His piece on the French , including one of the greatest uses of the C word, was a triumph.

Got some freebies. Wasn't expecting much as I have thought he's a bit shit in the past but I was pleasantly surprised. On the whole he was very funny indeed. His piece on the French , including one of the greatest uses of the C word, was a triumph.

You are not a fan but take free tickets that real fans can't purchase as it was a sell out!??? Plastic?

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
I thought there were bits that were brilliant and bits that were a bit flat but overall the show was pretty good not surprising when you do 2 hours of stand up without support.

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
That's true. Although Russell Howard isn't funny on panel shows, the radio, doing stand up, acting, or anything else.

I have nothing against him and he's not a dick like McIntyre, he's just not funny, at all.

I know comedy is totally subjective but what had Howard ever done that's funny?

Totally subjective indeed - McIntyre isn't a dick and he's still the funniest out there, in my subjective view of course.

Grizz

Jul 5, 2003
Never been a huge fan of Micky Flanagan, find him samey samey, but I can see why others do. Saw Jon Richardson at the Hammersmith Apollo last night. Very good stand up routine, though it isn't polished to perfection, but that actually adds to the fun aspect, some proper belly laughing in both halves of the act.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here