Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Davy Propper starts for Netherlands on ITV4 at 7:45

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Another thank you as wife has her weekly boring phone call to her parents up north, so I was sitting on the couch wondering what to do.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
How can you be so sure that CH wont consider it, especially if he scores for Netherlands again and Sam Baldock is still not ready to come in during TH ban.

Propper scored twice playing in that role in his last game for Netherlands and CH didn’t change anything. Gross has been gaining plaudits and been nominated as one of the best players in the first full month of the PL season. Why would we change their roles? It makes no sense. Both are playing well for us in the positions CH wants them in, no matter how well Propper plays tonight against Everton I’d want him alongside Stephens and Gross in the number 10 role.

We're the Stripes

Jul 31, 2005
BN2
Propper scored twice playing in that role in his last game for Netherlands and CH didn’t change anything. Gross has been gaining plaudits and been nominated as one of the best players in the first full month of the PL season. Why would we change their roles? It makes no sense. Both are playing well for us in the positions CH wants them in, no matter how well Propper plays tonight against Everton I’d want him alongside Stephens and Gross in the number 10 role.
Yep, not to mention Davy's scoring these goals playing alongside a completely different set of players, in a different system, against a vastly different level of opponent. (As encouraging as it is, nevertheless)

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Apr 5, 2014

Correct. Not forgetting that Belarus, if a league side, are not a team that would make the First Division anyway.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here