Disloyalty Miles

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
3.5 each way

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Puppet Master

non sequitur
Aug 14, 2012
For my first year at the University of Sussex it was a whopping 0.8 miles from bed to seat.

Currently, it is around 75 miles each way but doubt many will be able to beat my first year distance.

Might be able to - I lived in Norwich House on the campus for the first two seasons. How I loved not having to deal with those poxy trains!

Puppet Master

non sequitur
Aug 14, 2012
I guess the evening games were fine but them 3 o'clock matches must have been a bit early for you?

You joke but I missed a few games while living at Sussex because I was THAT hungover. I once got woken up the noise of the crowd as we scored. That was depressing,

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
1.4 miles from the ground according to Google Maps. Probably less if I walk through the woods.

You utter barstard! Next you’ll be telling us you travel to and from games in a Sedan Chair!

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
This thread is the moment Perseus was dreaming about all those years ago.

Beanstalk

Apr 5, 2017
London
Might be able to - I lived in Norwich House on the campus for the first two seasons. How I loved not having to deal with those poxy trains!

I think you've probably beaten me by 0.2 miles or something...

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
As the seagull flies 4.4 miles from the stadium. By road it's about 7 miles.

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
I’ve a STH friend who lives opposite the pond in Falmer village and he sits in the ESL. Can’t be arsed to count the steps/distance.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here