Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

It's a sad inditement

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Thanks. You're at home tonight moaning about empty seats at Wembley.

Sorry, are you now a adjudicator of what people can write on a message board? I didn't realise. Let me know what you would like me to post next and I will certainly oblige

For what it isn't worth the dolphins game was shocking but miles better than this so far.

You ok I can post that?

Last edited by a moderator:

wigman

Oct 10, 2006
East Preston
...when the Miami Dolphins and St. Louis Saints fill Wembley more than England at the home of English football. Masses of empty seats tonight.

Says a lot about the state of English football and the rise of American football.

What do we expect from a ex palace as manager?

The truth is that it is England you're talking about.
Always qualify well against the minnows then come the main competition we balls up.
No one give a toss anymore.

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
Sorry, are you now a adjudicator of what people can write on a message board? I didn't realise. Let me know what you would like me to post next and I will certainly oblige

For what it isn't worth the dolphins game was shocking but miles better than this so far.

You ok I can post that?

The "lady has an opinion" enough said. :thumbsup:

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
If they had played it oop north it would probably had a decent crowd but the FA know best..

They spent all this money on the stadium yet when England played around the country it was brilliant...remember England vs greece at old Trafford? Superb atmosphere. Granted Bex scored a genius goal, but I seem to remember that was a great game.

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
Why would anyone want to go and watch that shite?

Our top league is full of foreigners and unless that changes we will continue to be shite. It won’t be changing anytime soon.

Spiros

Jul 9, 2003
Too far from the sun
In order to watch the crap we've just been served up with you'd have to stump up £20 at least for a ticket but you'd have to get there through both a tube strike and a rail strike. And all in a stadium with less atmosphere than the moon. I can't remember the last time I saw an England game worth watching, yet here I am watching it. I need a life ...

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
Isn't there an underground strike today, I'm sure I heard that on the radio the other day? There's that and the appalling football and even if there is no strike, the appalling football is enough to put anyone off going. Not even sure why I have it on the tv...

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks

Our top league is full of foreigners and unless that changes we will continue to be shite. It won’t be changing anytime soon.

What's the excuse for being crap when we had a cap on non UK players?

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Sorry, are you now a adjudicatoer of what people can write on a message board? I didn't realise. Let me know what you would like me to post next and I will certainly oblige

You ok I can post that?

Can you really not see the funny side of sitting at home posting 'there's no one there ' ?

McTavish

Nov 5, 2014

Yeah, because until there were loads of foreigners, we won everything all the time!

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
In order to watch the crap we've just been served up with you'd have to stump up £20 at least for a ticket but you'd have to get there through both a tube strike and a rail strike. And all in a stadium with less atmosphere than the moon. I can't remember the last time I saw an England game worth watching, yet here I am watching it. I need a life ...

Remember 30 odd years ago? That was our life !

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
They spent all this money on the stadium yet when England played around the country it was brilliant...remember England vs greece at old Trafford? Superb atmosphere. Granted Bex scored a genius goal, but I seem to remember that was a great game.

Nope, Beckham was fan-bloody-tastic (will probably never see another performance like it) but the other 9 (Nigel Martyn spit played well), were God Damn awful.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
...when the Miami Dolphins and St. Louis Saints fill Wembley more than England at the home of English football. Masses of empty seats tonight.

Says a lot about the state of English football and the rise of American football.

What do we expect from a ex palace as manager?

American football. the only 60 minute match that lasts 3 hours!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here