Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

England

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
There just aren't enough players that you rate, or that the opposition will be worried about.

Kane, Alli, Rashford...that's about it, isn't it? Maybe Walker and Stones. The rest of them are pretty mediocre, and players like Livermore shouldn't be anywhere near an England team.

It's far simpler than that - Kane is the only player who would threaten to get into a Germany/Spain/Italy/France team. Alli and Rashford are both decent enough on their day and are the best we have in their positions, but fail to produce their best too often. Defensively and in central midfield we are absolutely shocking. I have never seen such a bad centre half pairing as Stones and Cahill, and the only reason I wouldn't say the same about midfielder Jordan Henderson is because I can remember Carlton Palmer playing - Henderson isn't much better though.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Granted he had a poor game, which happens to all players at some time, at Wembley but generally I would say Kyle Walker is one of our better players who would get in most teams.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here