Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

England

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
Rashford :
That’s the worst collection of corners I’ve ever seen in one half.

Mr Banana

Tedious chump
Aug 8, 2005
Standing in the way of control
I guess you can rarely say England don't reflect the state of the nation. Southgate is such a dismal manager for dismal times. No experience, all the imagination of a 7-11 middle manager.

We'll qualify and it will have all the joy of the office party at a Harvester with a £15 bar tab. They could have had the game at a big stadium oop north, charged a tenner a ticket...ah, what's the point

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
1.Why has Walker taken a free kick with Kane, Rashford and Sterling in the wall?
2. If we were playing anyone decent we would be losing by at least 2 goals.
3. When will Football learn from Rugby? Yellow card = 10 minutes off the pitch. There was a cynical foul on Rashford by Mevlja and he gets congratulated on a "good job" by his team mates taking a yellow for the team.
4.We will struggle to get out of the group stages again with this squad and manager.

Simon Morgan

Oct 30, 2004
Oxford
If that meek little man dares to give it large like he usually does when his zombified dirge of a team score I am not going to be happy. Is there honestly a club in the Championship that would enthused about having Southgate as manager? Literally cannot believe he is in charge of our national team. I can think of many individuals I would rather have and it is not an illustrious list.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
I'm going to watch Wales/Rep Ireland on Monday, I'll be cheering on Duffy quietly. Always lots of singing at Cardiff as well as world class players like Hal Robson-Kanu and Johnny Williams :rolleyes:

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
****ing wake up England. It's like a shit training game at the moment.

sjamesb3466

Jan 31, 2009
Leicester
England have gone downhill massively under Southgate. I know we have walked the group but the group is very weak and we have been poor in almost all the games. Ridiculous appointment in the first place and chickens will roost. Will be amazed if we make it out of the group at the world cup

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here