Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

National non league day 7th Oct

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
It's the massive A26 derby this weekend.

Tunbridge Wells V Crowborough.

Closest thing Crowborough will have to a "home" game this season I expect.

#bringthecrowshome

dazzer6666

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Well after giving Kingstonian a hiding midweek, Burgess Hill were absolutely turd today, losing 5-0 at home to lowly Lowestoft with a totally inept display all over the pitch. On the plus side, beer whilst watching and the 4 minute walk home was incident-free.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Just spoken to a mate who reckons Wealdstones penalty was very dodgy, what do you think?

I only managed to catch the second half, the penalty was happening as I was returning from the loo, but I did here the Whitehawk fans politely complaing somewhat.
Wasn't a bad half from what I saw :thumbsup:

Leekbrookgull

Jul 14, 2005
Leek
FA Trophy prem/rnd Leek town 4 Lincoln 1 went to that,and Macclesfield Town who struggle for gates ave is around 1,200 had over 1,600 for their home game against Ebbsfleet.

Crispy Ambulance

May 27, 2010
Burgess Hill
It was dreadful ! Couldn’t string two passes together, second to every ball, the CF barely won a header all game (despite being about 7ft tall and getting loads of crosses sent in to him) and Lowestoft just cut through the CM whenever they wanted.

It was indeed. The French lad who's played at Monaco (sub) must wonder what he's let himself in for!

Dartford's scout must have been sh1tting himself!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here