BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Seaford v Midhurst

Free entry to anyone in an Albion shirt

Or anyone walking a dog through a public park :wink:
I have been to The Crouch many times, but not for a first team match, I'm sure there are about seven ways in that park.
Do the club close some entrances on a match day?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Retail therapy for Mrs Hut ar Gunwharf Keys plus lashing of brownie points shame no loyalty points chucked in as well

dazzer6666

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Burgess Hill Town vs Lowestoft for me, half price entry (£5). Fresh from the FA Cup win over Wealdstone last weekend and the 5-1 hammering of Kingstonian yesterday.

GooGull

Aug 14, 2016
Or anyone walking a dog through a public park :wink:
I have been to The Crouch many times, but not for a first team match, I'm sure there are about seven ways in that park.
Do the club close some entrances on a match day?

That's been a problem for many, many years. The Town Council finally agreed to let the Club close off 4 entrances on match days a few years ago, the only problem they have now is finding people to man the other 3. When I was a regular the locals would turn up about 10 minutes after the start and just walk straight in because the guys were to busy watching the game :clap2:

atfc village

Mar 28, 2013
Lower Bourne .Farnham
Maidenhead v Aldershot for me ,All ticket for us and no game for the plastic tinpot club Biscuit club . Mr Plod could be busy Saturday :rolleyes::whistle:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here