Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Loyalty Miles ?

ALBION28

Jul 26, 2011
DONCASTER
470 miles round trip generally 4 hours on the road but M25 can make that grow to 6 and don't get me started on night time road closures. Still, love it once I get there.

scotjem

Oct 25, 2003
Glasgow
I normally stay in Sussex for the weekend for home games - so it's not just a round trip. But according to the club I travelled 14,000 miles last year.

Lower West Stander

Mar 25, 2012
Back in Sussex
When I lived in New York I kept my season ticket as love my seat and couldn’t face giving it up for the times I went back to the UK. I always timed visits home to tie up with Albion games. Went to about half the home games whilst I was out there - also managed Bournemouth away.

Just googled it - round trip of 6944 miles.

Do I win?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Charlies Shinpad

Jul 5, 2003
Oakford in Devon
When I lived in New York I kept my season ticket as love my seat and couldn’t face giving it up for the times I went back to the UK. I always timed visits home to tie up with Albion games. Went to about half the home games whilst I was out there - also managed Bournemouth away.

Do I win?

Don't think anyone can beat that one [emoji23][emoji23]

Charlies Shinpad

Jul 5, 2003
Oakford in Devon

Do I win?

Like you when one of my lads was in Afghan for 6 months I kept his season ticket going and when the other lad went to Oz for 18 months without coming home in that period I kept his season ticket going

wolfie

Jul 19, 2003
Warwickshire
320 miles for me, plus a 12 mile bike ride from and to Patcham where I park the car. 131 games at Amex so far and have never left early.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Quote............ spirit-crushing tedium of the M/A27. Great phrase there from hans. :salute:

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
You really have to take your hat of to all these people. I can understand though. If I moved away would never find it same watching another game as neutral. Always seems strange watching a game and not caring who wins.

PTC Gull

Micky Mouse country.
NSC Patron
Apr 17, 2017
Florida

Do I win?

When I can get back to UK always try to get to a game. Its 8490 miles round trip. I never leave early:lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here