Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Loyalty Miles ?

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
656 mile round trip. Though only just moved so have not actually done it yet.

cunning fergus

Jan 18, 2009
You have a habit of projecting your own insecurities onto others at well past midnight don't you. At least you have kept it clean this time.

On the contrary, merely recognising your effort.

I would think you must be unique as a STH based in Germany coming over for every game.

As you stated these STH travelling a mere couple of hundred miles are "lightweights" compared to you.

Total respect.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
On the contrary, merely recognising your effort.

I would think you must be unique as a STH based in Germany coming over for every game.

As you stated these STH travelling a mere couple of hundred miles are "lightweights" compared to you.

Total respect.

Thanks. But you can just give me a thumb-up if you want to recognise my efforts.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Anyone travelling 100 miles or more each way, for every home game deserves huge recognition tbh. My trip is 75 miles each way and even that is an utter ballache at times - especially evening games. Every single one of those involves time off work, three or four hours on the spirit-crushing tedium of the M/A27 and a return home around midnight (to associated non-approval for keeping nipper out so late on a schoolnight).

Those of you coming up from Devon, etc. You're insane.

Charlies Shinpad

Jul 5, 2003
Oakford in Devon
If anyone does 250+ miles and relies on Southern for around half of that well done you deserve triple points

Me and Southern fell out of love last season so I now drive so my contribution to the local beer economy has dropped significantly but Buddies on the seafront is well in profit from their loss

Al Bion

What's that in my dustbin
Sep 3, 2004
Up North
470 mile round trip to home games from Cheshire. Luckily a few more away games this season in the North West which helps a bit.

tronnogull

May 17, 2010
About 850 miles round trip to use my season ticket from Dublin.

But possibly a faster trip than folk who live in the North because Dublin / Gatwick is a fairly easy flight.

Nobby

Sep 29, 2007
But might be under 250 as the crow flies - sorry
Does this mean we will get more loyalty points[emoji481]🥂[emoji481][emoji898]🥂[emoji898][emoji481]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
I wonder how many of you lot leave early..

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
At first I wondered if Loyalty Miles was a new club scheme.

I could just imagine 'Harvesters' buying a house in Burnley just to increase their 'Loyalty Miles', :lolol:

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
have travelled 150miles as a STH for every home game since 1997...twenty years of killing the planet with my excessive use of petrol, but it’s been worth it! The alternative is following some closer tinpot outfit like Reading, Oxford, Watford or Chelsea - and quite frankly, f uck that!

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
About 850 miles round trip to use my season ticket from Dublin.

But possibly a faster trip than folk who live in the North because Dublin / Gatwick is a fairly easy flight.

We have a winner! That’s amazing. And you have to use Ryan Air!! That alone is NY honours list material before the commute!

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
320 mile round trip for me

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here