Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Das Reich (again possibly on the BHA board), before he became PPF. He was more relevant back then as he occasionally used to attend the odd match.

There's a few Albion folk who make fools of themselves on BBS. One is called 'Hitler'. I do wonder if that is the resident fairy.

We're the Stripes

Jul 31, 2005
BN2
TRHK
mcshane in the 79th
Chesney Christ

DavePage

Just a thought, could any of the missing in action, actually be ex-players?
They move away and lose interest in us.
Why would any supporter want to move on from this source of information, general bedwetting and unbiased conversation

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Just a thought, could any of the missing in action, actually be ex-players?
They move away and lose interest in us.
Why would any supporter want to move on from this source of information, general bedwetting and unbiased conversation

Guy Butters ripping into the moaners on here with his wifes account was classic.

Watford O resurfaced a little while ago like a bubble of methane popping on the surface of a swamp.

FG=Ernest
and
Safeway=Watford Zero I reckon. dont know who Yorkie regenerated into though.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Vulture I know IRL & trust me it's best for everyone, him especially, if he stays off here. From a few FB posts he's had some good in his life recently and long may that continue

That's really good to hear, GB.
Please pass on my best to Al when you next talk with him.
He's a good guy, has been through a lot and had the decency to forgive me on at least one occasion in the past.

Other MIA from NSC:

Ken Livingstone Seagull
To be fair to Ken, he normally only posts about 3 times per year anyway. Busy life drinking Mai-Tais in the hammock in Hawaii, you know.

Alison in Lancashire
Pre-Tinder, she was the closest some of us on NSC ever got to an internet romance.
Having seen the quality on offer, a nice girl like her was never going to hang around long.

Sompting Seagull
A vigilante back in the days when then-Premier League Charlton Athletic were advertising on railway station boards.

Seagull over Sevenoaks
Midfield dynamo of the REMF 1 team.

Old Fat And Bald
Also played in REMF 1 if I'm not mistaken. To be fair, OFAB was more mobile than I was on that freezing cold night.
May well post under a different name now.

Redneb
Brother of Stumpy Tim (2 goals in REMF 1 and kind provider of an autograph to a star-struck Ian Chapman in Club Barcelona) and Simster
Last seen in the infamous 'Bunkbeds' photo with the 3 of them wearing matching pyjamas. (If only that photo could be found....)
Name apparently came about by reversing his kind childhood nickname given by the other brothers.

Gezza
Proposed on the Withdean pitch at halftime. Great wedding.
Son of Bill (Aspinall's Arse) - pre-match snuff-inhaling legend.

Man of Harveys
My old partner-in-crime at Club Barcelona on a Friday night.
Possessor of Shane Warne's signature on a cigarette packet.
Could easily be mistaken for Martin Fry of ABC.

Even though concerns about loyalty points and left v right politics of polarisation seem to have replaced the NSC meat-ups, rigging the Miss Scunny Honey beauty competition (Vicki Peck) and sandwich of the day, I think they'd still recognise the old place.

Come back soon.

P.S. For anyone who's joined NSC in the last 14 years, this is what it was like back then. Family Fortunes.
http://www.northstandchat.com/showthread.php?1516-NSC-Family-Fortunes

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here