NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
[tweet]915592356061118465[/tweet]

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Has he gone then?

No, but the EU is looking in to Amazon and Apples tax payments. Quite often the EU is hotter on dealing with dodgy dealing and customer rip-offs than many of its constituent countries, make the most of the EU wide ban on roaming charges for mobiles, it will be gone when we leave !

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
It would be pretty easy to kill someone with a pencil, you don't need a gun.

LT_keenan.jpg

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Brilliant

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
What a total shambles of a conference that was, from start to finish.
Empty seats galore, lethargy, arguments between ministers and to cap it all May had to ressurect promises made in the manifesto but not mentioned in the Queens speech. And it's the old energy cap trump card again.
Knowing its right at the top of things that really piss people off because they can't afford to heat their house in the winter.
If she goes back on it this time then she is even more despicable than I thought.
She really is so very weak and useless in every way.
This car crash of a party, at war with each other, are in charge of handling the most important decision this country has made in a very long time, maybe ever, and we have these clowns handling it, so far it's a mess and it will only get worse, ending in no deal, or that pissmidget Johnson will be our PM.
If it wasn't so very serious I would be laughing.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Eddie Mair on R4 just destroyed Amber Rudd , I don't think there are any candidates who can take over from Maggie May

He did. Although the question about the remit for leaving the EU was a little strange, forced and partisan.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here