Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Everton game in Berlin

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
Turns out I shall be in the Grey City when we play Everton. Does anyone know where I might be able to watch this, if it is indeed being shown anywhere? I gather I would find it easy to watch in India, what about Germany?

any Albion Berliner's out there?

Thanks one and all

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Turns out I shall be in the Grey City when we play Everton. Does anyone know where I might be able to watch this, if it is indeed being shown anywhere? I gather I would find it easy to watch in India, what about Germany?

Thanks one and all

You can indeed easily see Albion games in Berlin now we're in the Prem. But I'm not sure this game was chosen for tv. I thought it was shunted for some other reason.

And yes I'm an Albion Berliner :smile:

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
You can indeed easily see Albion games in Berlin now we're in the Prem. But I'm not sure this game was chosen for tv. I thought it was shunted for some other reason.

It was moved as a potential TV game, it hasn't been picked up by Sky/BT to broadcast in the UK but I am sure someone posted a link showing it being broadcast outside the UK.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Its being broadcast in India as part of some Tour, we are going to have represtives at some Fan Park where the game is being shown. I can't remember where I read this so I cant provide a link sorry.

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard

Cool :) If you find somewhere that is showing it, please let me know and I'll join you there. I'm giving a lecture (oooh) in the morning and I'm hoping I can nip out and get to the game once its done

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Cool :) If you find somewhere that is showing it, please let me know and I'll join you there. I'm giving a lecture (oooh) in the morning and I'm hoping I can nip out and get to the game once its done

If I do hear about somewhere I'll let you know. But, Ill be at the game so won't be able to join you. What you lecturing on?

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS

I'm also in Berlin this weekend.... Do 'hooky stream pubs' exist or similar?

Also any recommendations for 'free' family stuff to do in Berlin aside from the obvious and some food / drink recommendations would be nice. Staying near Potsdamer Platz

madinthehead

I have changed this
Jan 22, 2009
Oberursel, Germany

Thanks one and all

DAZN is your friend.. If you have internet connection.. They are showing it, albeit with German commentary.. They offer one month free trial, so you can watch the game and then cancel without charge.. Only works in germany and Austria

https://www.dazn.com/en-DE/home/p9gvtvfwvum525bk53mg3sy0
[MENTION=409]Herr Tubthumper[/MENTION] maybe of interest..

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour

Pinkie Brown

I'll look after the skirt
Sep 5, 2007
Neues Zeitalter DDR
Be aware, although many places may advertise games on their website as being shown, the reality is sometimes different. One bar close to me advertised the Man-City game on their website. I ended up having to twist the barman's arm to turn over from cycling. Albion - Everton will certainly clash with Bundesliga 2 Sunday games which could be an issue in some places. That Finnegan's Bar is in Steglitz, quite a way out the city anyway. The best bet as mentioned above, is probably Belushi's or maybe The Oscar Wilde on Friedrichstraße in Mitte. However, I suspect the latter if they show the game, may have it on a smaller screen with the volume down. Both places are a bit naff imo, but serve their purpose if showing a game. Maybe an email/phone call/visit to the bars before Sunday?

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Everyone seems to have accepted the "moved because potentially chosen for TV" story, but is this how they've done things previously? I thought games were only moved at the point that a TV spot was decided?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here