Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Loop Hole for Swansea Tickets

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
No, we both had enough

I'll called them as couldn't be arsed to wait and see if I got a call.

Both had enough for top tier, but told me that people in tier 2 are fine as tickets reached that level.

Oh ok, sorry I misunderstood.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Cheers Barber.

Why didn't you allow a very small number for tier 3 +

Even 150 would give people a feeling they have a chance

spoonie

Apr 19, 2011
Cheers Barber.

Third tier had a chance for Leicester, Watford and Bournemouth in the Cup . Only Arsenal, west ham and the Bournemouth league game sold out in 1st 2 tiers. Plus last season you had 21 games where it went down way past the third tier with only Brentford and Villa selling out at tier 2.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Cheers Barber.

So it is Barbers fault you did not bother going to away games over the last few seasons when we were not in the Premier League so you have then had more loyalty points ?

Please explain that one

redoubtable seagull

Oct 27, 2004
So it is Barbers fault you did not bother going to away games over the last few seasons when we were not in the Premier League so you have then had more loyalty points ?

Please explain that one

You want to read some of the moaning and attempts to justify fan loyalty on these sad Facebook group pages. The crux of the matter is if you've had a season ticket since the Amex opened and attended around 6 or so away games a season you'd probably be in the top tier. It's not a massive commitment when you factor in we've had a good few localish/london games in each season. But some of the whinging and entitlement beggars belief.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
You want to read some of the moaning and attempts to justify fan loyalty on these sad Facebook group pages. The crux of the matter is if you've had a season ticket since the Amex opened and attended around 6 or so away games a season you'd probably be in the top tier. It's not a massive commitment when you factor in we've had a good few localish/london games in each season. But some of the whinging and entitlement beggars belief.

Thanks for the offer but there is enough moaning here on NSC about this and clearly all Barbers fault..........

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Tier 3 ticket bought.
Had to use the dropdown to find an area with tickets available, as was initially being told 'no availability in this area'

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Tier 3 ticket bought.
Had to use the dropdown to find an area with tickets available, as was initially being told 'no availability in this area'

Indeed. I was shaking by the time I tried about the fourth block that was showing availability, but had gone when I actually selected them.

At least it was all over in 5 minutes and I can now calm down a bit for the rest of the day.

matski_98

Apr 16, 2012
I know theres probably not a better way of doing this but Its kind of annoying to wait patiently with the Away ticket window open since 8.30 only to be randomly dumped at position 500 in the queue and then to not get a sniff of a ticket despite only being a few points away from Tier 2.

However after seeing tickets getting re released for the Bournemouth game the other week I'm hopeful that there may be some availability closer to the match date

Last edited:

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
I just got one at tier 3 at 09.38, so they are occasionally coming up.

Keep refreshing your browser. It said sold out most of the time, then bang I got one. Remember they're in someone's basket for 20mins, if they don't go through with it it's back on sale.

Good news it made it to the 3rd tier, even if only a handful of tickets. 2000 allocation not the longest on the calendar, and if anything shaping up to be one of the most important aways we'll have, the panic about loyalty points and getting tickets can subside a bit...

Last edited:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here