Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bringing unexpected things home.

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!
I thought it was The One Show's Alex Jones in an Afghan coat!

Attachments

• Borzoi.JPG
    Borzoi.JPG
    142.8 KB · Views: 299

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
How many times has this occured and how long do they generally stay?
It's happened 5 times, once was the same guy, poor chap. They generally just look in shock, and I think they just go home. I assume my wife puts them in touch with the Samaritans or something, I don't get involved as I'd probably just say the wrong thing.

The red pepper kid

Dec 30, 2014
yer our cats bring lots in unexpectantly.......................almost always dead though!

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
A JCL with a Swansea ticket last night.

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
You're going to keep him, aren't you? He's beautiful.

Looks like I might have to, we have 2054sq m, so he should fit on that and being an outdoor dog also helps.
I can't find anyone wanting to take on a dog this size, even though his temperament is perfect.
He really doesn't eat very much and doesn't bark.
He has scared the 2 x staffies next door shitless, I am going to have to line the existing fence with a finer mesh fencing so that they/he cannot reach through.
It's going to cost $250 in materials as the fence line is 84m long, grin and bare it I suppose.
Roxy was sensible and never went near next doors monsters, but Odin has already given one a hiding.
He went up to the fence line a few times to say hello and was attacked every time, after a day of this he had enough and when the angry head came through the fence he had it, there was a bit of blood but more damaged egos from the owners who seemed to think their dogs were invincible.
I have had to confine him to the back area till I fix this on Saturday, but he still has half the plot to roam around in.
He is not viscous at all, but if attacked he will defend himself, typical to the breed I am told.

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
Road cones regularly turned up in our street after a debauched weekend - always used as fashionable headgear.

Worried Man Blues

Feb 28, 2009
Swansea
At a trade show and swapped some T shirts for an eel off the buffet, well I was drunk, got home late and it wouldn't fit in the fridge, so it had to be bent and forced in the fridge. Next morning woken by a scream from the missus as said eel leapt out..............not happy now ex for some reason?

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
I found a pair of designer shorts near Eastbourne Rugby Club and decided on a whim they'd fit and look cool. Placed them in the wash basket in the early hours when Mrs was asleep in Hampden Park. She awoke and when doing the washing decided they were not mine and chucked them. It was another notch on the "I'm getting rid of you" list which was presented to me weeks later.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Looks like I might have to, we have 2054sq m, so he should fit on that and being an outdoor dog also helps.
I can't find anyone wanting to take on a dog this size, even though his temperament is perfect.
He really doesn't eat very much and doesn't bark.
He has scared the 2 x staffies next door shitless, I am going to have to line the existing fence with a finer mesh fencing so that they/he cannot reach through.
It's going to cost $250 in materials as the fence line is 84m long, grin and bare it I suppose.
Roxy was sensible and never went near next doors monsters, but Odin has already given one a hiding.
He went up to the fence line a few times to say hello and was attacked every time, after a day of this he had enough and when the angry head came through the fence he had it, there was a bit of blood but more damaged egos from the owners who seemed to think their dogs were invincible.
I have had to confine him to the back area till I fix this on Saturday, but he still has half the plot to roam around in.
He is not viscous at all, but if attacked he will defend himself, typical to the breed I am told.

Beautiful and brave.

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
Went out clubbing with my cousin, there was a huge fight with everyone joining in, typical night in The Bash (Shoreham). Police came and everyone legged it in different directions. When I got home, my cousin was sitting outside the house with a full width police car siren....:bowdown:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here