Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ever Debunked a Medical Forecast You Were Given?

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
I broke my jaw and ankle three weeks ago in Shoreham by walking into a pothole in the road. Three days later I went to EDGH as was over there rejoining Eastbourne rugby club. They sent me there rather than have a beer which was what I'd rather had. Eight hours later I left with paracetamol and a zimmer frame. I'd had leg plastered and head CT scanned which revealed no head injury. By middle of week needed some stronger pain relief so made emergency doctor appointment where he revealed that a second consultant opinion said I'd broken jaw. Thanks hospital. Anyhow now suing WSCC.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Are you sure? ???

I consider my parents to be a reliable source of info at that time.

My twin was deceased, but I was born perfectly healthy, just a bit chilled! Clearly, the technology has come on since 1987. My mum tells me that, at the time, they explained it to her that I must have just been particularly inactive at the time of the scans and they didn't pick up my heatbeat. Obviously my mum told them that I was giving her a kicking from time to time but they probably just wrote it off as the ramblings of a mad woman struggling with grief.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
I broke my jaw and ankle three weeks ago in Shoreham by walking into a pothole in the road. Three days later I went to EDGH as was over there rejoining Eastbourne rugby club. They sent me there rather than have a beer which was what I'd rather had. Eight hours later I left with paracetamol and a zimmer frame. I'd had leg plastered and head CT scanned which revealed no head injury. By middle of week needed some stronger pain relief so made emergency doctor appointment where he revealed that a second consultant opinion said I'd broken jaw. Thanks hospital. Anyhow now suing WSCC.

good luck.....loss of earnings , pain and suffering........plain negligence on the part of the council.......15-20 k

Jimmehh

Mar 21, 2016
Sussex by the Sea

My twin was deceased, but I was born perfectly healthy, just a bit chilled! Clearly, the technology has come on since 1987. My mum tells me that, at the time, they explained it to her that I must have just been particularly inactive at the time of the scans and they didn't pick up my heatbeat. Obviously my mum told them that I was giving her a kicking from time to time but they probably just wrote it off as the ramblings of a mad woman struggling with grief.

Well sh*t...

pearl

May 3, 2016
Behind My Eyes

Bl**dy hell! you must cherish every day

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here