Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Happy Harvest Swansea Tuesday

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
Just got mine. Upper tier pretty full but quite a few in the lower tier available, I think most in the queue now will be ok. I hope so anyway.

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
Last time we played Swansea in the league just a few hundred went, I never thought we'd sell out this game in two days, remarkable.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Got our 3 in the Upper first thing this morning #Relievedandhappy

soistes

Sep 12, 2012
Brighton
Just got two - slight panic when the site flagged an error on mine and wouldn't let me buy. Turns out that the 'senior' threshold for Swansea is 60 years rather than 65 as at Brighton, so I then got the pleasant surprise of only having to pay £17.50 for my ticket.

Braggfan

In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded
May 12, 2014
And little brother should also be watching the club for breaches of data protection.

I'll be honest I'd be suprised if they breached data protection on any of this. Their terms and conditions and privacy notices make it pretty clear what they'll do with you're information. In this particular case they won't be passing anything on to anyone only checking to make sure that you are actually using your ticket.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I'll be honest I'd be suprised if they breached data protection on any of this. Their terms and conditions and privacy notices make it pretty clear what they'll do with you're information. In this particular case they won't be passing anything on to anyone only checking to make sure that you are actually using your ticket.

But if you look up the laws on data protection there are limits to what you can do legally with data, and especially PII data, generally and also without direct and explicit consent. There's also a section of law about using data in excess of its purpose (can't recall the exact legal term) and in this case I'd suggest that the processing of PII to check allocation of 5 loyalty points is way way in excess and cannot be justified. Bournemouth also state on their website they do not share your data with anyone, so by your very own belief the Albion are complicit with breached data protection.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here