Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Air raid siren. Worthing.

Hendrax

Jan 23, 2013
Worthing
That's how I'd want to go, talking nonsense on here completely oblivious to the pending doom

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Strange, i'd rather be with loved ones. In comparison to reading one of Ernest or BN1's pointless posts....each to their own, i guess.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
When he was messing about on that website the other week, did [MENTION=5200]Buzzer[/MENTION] inadvertently launch a nuclear strike on Reading?
Could he not have waited until they get relegated this year

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Err.. bad news, I'm afraid.

Kim Jung Un has just been on NK television to announce a preemptive nuclear strike on Washington. Unfortunately, they didn't realise until it was too late that the first Washington in Google maps was in West Sussex.

He sends his apologies.

Hendrax

Jan 23, 2013
Worthing

Kim Jung Un has just been on NK television to announce a preemptive nuclear strike on Washington. Unfortunately, they didn't realise until it was too late that the first Washington in Google maps was in West Sussex.

He sends his apologies.

Hillarious

He sends his apologies.

Dear Sussex.

Soz.

Love Kim.

Hendrax

Jan 23, 2013
Worthing
Where abouts in Worthing mate? Town centre? Very odd.

By Morrisons. Granted, i didn't hear to the real thing back in the day as i'm too young. My wife acknowledged it as well, so was just wondering what it was.

It's stopped now but was very audible for about 90 minutes.

And no, it wasn't arsenals late response.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
We’re all still living here in East Worthing.

Well, if you can call this living.

Yoda

English & European
By Morrisons. Granted, i didn't hear to the real thing back in the day as i'm too young. My wife acknowledged it as well, so was just wondering what it was.

It's stopped now but was very audible for about 90 minutes.

And no, it wasn't arsenals late response.

Live just around the corner from Morrisons and didn't hear a peep.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Well that's enough excitement for Worthing for the rest of the year

seagullsslimjim

Sep 26, 2003
Guess its the first stage of the Teville Gate redevelopment - lot quicker than bulldozers and nice and flat all In one go.

Also a nice glow in the evening for enhanced security and probably the first time a kebab has been fully cooked from the kebab shop around the corner.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Don't think most of Worthing heard it anyway already tucked up in bed with their teeth and hearing aids on the bedside cabinet

Rogero

Aug 4, 2010
Shoreham
I had a job in the 1980s installing the early warning system throughout Sussex.It was recovered 15 years later.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here