Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Is there no way.....

Lower West Stander

Mar 25, 2012
Back in Sussex
I can let someone else use my season ticket for the Everton game?

I know this has been done to death, but I'm away for the Everton game and have two season tickets I can't use. I would much rather these went to genuine fans who wouldn't otherwise be able to go.

All I'd want for them would be a goodwill pint in return. I'm not really interested in putting them on the ticket exchange not knowing who gets them or whether they have been sold in return for two vouchers it is logistically impossible for myself or my son to use.

Advice please!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
I can let someone else use my season ticket for the Everton game?

I know this has been done to death, but I'm away for the Everton game and have two season tickets I can't use. I would much rather these went to genuine fans who wouldn't otherwise be able to go.

All I'd want for them would be a goodwill pint in return. I'm not really interested in putting them on the ticket exchange not knowing who gets them or whether they have been sold in return for two vouchers it is logistically impossible for myself or my son to use.

Advice please!

How is it logistically impossible for you to use the vouchers? Genuine question.

Simple answer is to physically lend your cards to a mate.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
It is fine provided who you lend it to behaves as if they do not the club will assume it is you

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
If you know and trust the people you are passing your season tickets onto then there is no problem despite the legal posturing.

If you pass them onto people you don't know who could potentially cause trouble, then you will be in trouble yourselves.

Lower West Stander

Mar 25, 2012
Back in Sussex
If you know and trust the people you are passing your season tickets onto then there is no problem despite the legal posturing.

If you pass them onto people you don't know who could potentially cause trouble, then you will be in trouble yourselves.

Which is exactly what worries me about that ticket exchange......

Diablo

NSC Patreon
Sep 22, 2014
lewes
Has to be ok.................I have bought ticket as season ticket holder for friend for palace game..It has my name on it and says it is not transferable and yet they sell them as "season ticket holders guest ticket".
I`m going on my ticket and mate is going as my guest (nowhere near me)but ticket says non transferable ticket. If I can a buy guest ticket it has to be transfered to him although my name still on it!!!!
Madness !!!!!

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
Which is exactly what worries me about that ticket exchange......

That's done through the club's channels, so you are not liable.

When passing your tickets on outside the club's purview, you are in effect breaking a rule that they will hit you with should the recipients cause any issues.

It is your responsibility to make sure that the people you are passing them onto are well behaved. If that is the case you have nothing to worry about.

Hamilton

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
On the rare occasions I can’t go, I let friends or family use my season ticket. Never think twice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
I can't use them on match days.

The club shop is otherwise only open when I am at work.

That is not what the club shop told me, they confirmed vouchers can be used on m days and for shirts, if that is what you would want.

Sent from my XT1072 using Tapatalk

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Yeah do it mate, got away with it for 2 tickets at arsenal

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
The answer is that you are not allowed to do this.

However, if you were to do it, don't advertise the fact by debating it on NSC !!

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
Well I'll take them if you have trouble shifting them, always happy to help.

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patreon
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
If it's a whining scouser telling Koeman that's he's total crap and ends up nearly having a heart attack, we'll just tell him to "calm down, calm down!"

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here