Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anyone going to Oxford?

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
U21: FT: Whoever wins the following penalty shootout will earn a bonus points, while the losers come away with one point. #OUFC 2 #BHAFC 2

Simon Morgan

Oct 30, 2004
Oxford
Thought we played quite well in the second half, Tilley and Ahannach were dangerous. Maybe Oxford might look at taking one or both of them on loan. I recognised far more of their lineup than ours and they had some decent players in their ranks. Pretty significant for this team to come back from 2 down to win. Good job.

Simon Morgan

Oct 30, 2004
Oxford
They didn't. The match ended as a draw.

There is then an extra point awarded to the team that wins a penalty shoot-out.

I'm very sorry, I meant it was significant for this team to come back from 2 down to take them game to a penalty shootout which they then won, subsequently giving us an extra point in our campaign. Some experienced players for them, the likes of Mowatt and James Henry. Decent achievement I think.

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
I'm very sorry, I meant it was significant for this team to come back from 2 down to take them game to a penalty shootout which they then won, subsequently giving us an extra point in our campaign. Some experienced players for them, the likes of Mowatt and James Henry. Decent achievement I think.

Agreed, the team certainly seems to have a spirit about them - they came from behind to win both of their first two league matches of the season.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
The table doesn't look great for albion qualification from the group stage.

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
The table doesn't look great for albion qualification from the group stage.

We need to win at Stevenage in 5 weeks time.

If we do, an MK Dons victory over Oxford United in 90 minutes will put us through. Alternatively, Oxford United would need to beat MK Dons in 90 minutes and the combination of our victory and Dons' defeat would need to alter our GD (currently -2) to be better than theirs (currently +2). A draw in the Oxford/Dons tie will almost certainly send us out due to Oxford's much better GD.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here