Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anyone going to Oxford?

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Apr 5, 2014
:fishing: reeled in

Never as good as when I celebrate THREE POINTS in Twitter after winning cup matches. Some major catches there.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
I reckon I'll go . Trying to pursuade a few from work to come too. Not going to lie , it's a tough sell.

I was wondering how many would go. A hundred ?

Yep that's roughly the norm , the build up football is excellent just a bit shy of getting numbers in to the box when we attack , seems like it's catching , still worth a watch , and listen out for the the players mums getting the ache when their lad gets fouled , :lolol:

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Nice enough ground and easy parking. Went there a couple of years ago when we won 4-2 in the league cup and was there to see Manu score a goal!

I wouldn't say its a nice ground, only 3 sides completed and the whole development around there is really dodgy quality. Easy parking as long as its a small crowd, otherwise it can take an hour to get out of the car park.

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean

Six players in Albion’s starting line-up must have been under the age of 21 on 30th June 2017, meaning Rusk can call upon five members of Hughton’s first-team squad if needed.

Wonder if the likes of Brown and Muzza will get a run out considering no first team games on the horizon.

Didn't CH say that Kayal could make an U23 appearance soon?

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Six players in Albion’s starting line-up must have been under the age of 21 on 30th June 2017, meaning Rusk can call upon five members of Hughton’s first-team squad if needed.

Wonder if the likes of Brown and Muzza will get a run out considering no first team games on the horizon.

Didn't CH say that Kayal could make an U23 appearance soon?

Would give them more game time, which is good.

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
I wouldn't say its a nice ground, only 3 sides completed and the whole development around there is really dodgy quality. Easy parking as long as its a small crowd, otherwise it can take an hour to get out of the car park.

Being three-sided and near the exposed open area always makes it feels cold. It's a massive improvement on the Manor Ground but that doesn't take much! Going by train is impossible and the city centre is full of tourists and snobs with roads not adequate for the buses to the ground.

Cambridge is a much nicer day out with the city well planned with traffic in mind.

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
Oxford 5/6. Get on large.

Attachments

• 22135629_10155813873543139_1047905212365260234_o.jpg
    22135629_10155813873543139_1047905212365260234_o.jpg
    176.2 KB · Views: 422

Don Tmatter

Jul 7, 2003
dont matter
Men against boys again tonight going by both line ups, why aren't Mateju, Hutchinson nor Bjordal in match day squad?

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
Men against boys again tonight going by both line ups, why aren't Mateju, Hutchinson nor Bjordal in match day squad?

Mateju is in the Czech U-21 squad preparing for a UEFA U-21 qualifier in Croatia next Monday - Nominace reprezentace do 21 let pro kvalifikační zápas ME 2019 s Chorvatskem

Bjordal (along with Mathias Normann, who is on loan at Molde) is in the Norwegian U-21 squad for qualifiers against the Republic of Ireland and Germany - U21-landslagstroppen mot Irland og Tyskland

Hutchinson is in the ROI U-21 squad for qualifiers against Norway and Israel - Ireland U21: King selects 24-man squad for Norway and Israel

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here