Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Only 3 pages on Tapatalk so far? Are we just anesthetised to these attacks? Would there be more pages if it was an Islamic fundamentalist? Have we just all given up on being shocked.

USA, for God’s sake recognize that people don’t need to carry guns around!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Only 3 pages on Tapatalk so far? Are we just anesthetised to these attacks? Would there be more pages if it was an Islamic fundamentalist? Have we just all given up on being shocked.

USA, for God’s sake recognize that people don’t need to carry guns around!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It's the times we live in now, before long attacks over here people won't batter an eyelid

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Could just as easily have happened with a knife.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
An assault rifle has only one use, to go to war, you can't hunt with one, you don't use them for target shooting, the only reason to have them is to shoot people, so, why won't the Yanks ban them?
Every Senator and Congressman who has ever voted to allow these weapons has blood on their hands.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
A murderous fundamentalist is a murderous fundamentalist. A human being prepared to randomly kill as many fellow human beings as possible is beyond comprehension. This looks like rising beyond the current 50 dead, 400 in hospital. The distance been the hotel room and the festival lot is huge. They'll be no tweets about gun ownership though. Perfectly reasonable to be able to purchase a military grade automatic weapon capable of this carnage. Truly awful. There should be no distinction between atrocities.

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
Could just as easily have happened with a knife.

Or a bible...

Wimbledon station commuters flee train in 'Bible' panic
Passengers forced open the doors on a busy rush-hour train and climbed on to tracks after becoming "panicked" in the carriage. It happened outside Wimbledon station in south-west London at 08:30 BST as a man apparently began reading lines aloud from the Bible. Commuters became scared when the man began quoting phrases such as, "death is not the end", a passenger said. Rail power lines were cut as passengers "self-evacuated", police said. http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-41466140

Consequences could have been awful.

PS. I did briefly wonder if "self-evacuated" meant they pooed their pants.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Is this news on the Conspiracy Theories thread yet?

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
An assault rifle has only one use, to go to war, you can't hunt with one, you don't use them for target shooting, the only reason to have them is to shoot people, so, why won't the Yanks ban them? Every Senator and Congressman who has ever voted to allow these weapons has blood on their hands.

It is truly unfathomable when you consider the mass shooters the country has endured. Trump's argument of being armed at the scene wouldn't help here, the hotel room was a huge distance from the festival lot.

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
An assault rifle has only one use, to go to war, you can't hunt with one, you don't use them for target shooting, the only reason to have them is to shoot people, so, why won't the Yanks ban them?
Every Senator and Congressman who has ever voted to allow these weapons has blood on their hands.

Watched one of the eye witness videos earlier. The sound of that gun is horrific. As you say, why the **** would you need one of them other than to mow people down in war?

Just seen a stat, 271 mass shootings so far in 2017. Two hundred and seventy one! Seriously, why the frig are they even bothering to worry about Islamists? Drop in the ****ing ocean.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
This nutter had EIGHT guns in his room, eight!!

15 years in the Navy, I don't think I held 8 guns in all that time.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
This sort of atrocity doesn't shock me anymore.
I must have stopped being shocked a long time ago. I can't understand why the people don't stand up against these gun laws. It's like reading the arguments on the CT thread, it makes no sense to me. There's not a lot we can do about it, except continue to mock the yanks in the hope that one day they'll see sense.

It is tragic waste of life, but then since this thread started, about 23,000 people have died from starvation, so I don't get shocked by people dying either.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Christ the videos on the news are mad, they were like sitting ducks

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here