Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Horrendous attack in Las Vegas

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Sounds bad .... which makes the two dorks in this picture even more stupid !

Capture.JPG

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Here we go again

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
Quite a day for O.J. Simpson to get out of jail in of all states----Nevada!! What city does O.J. go to----Las Vegas!!

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...prison-parole-release-nears-article-1.3533319

Simpson, 70, was released from Lovelock Correctional Center in Nevada at 12:08 a.m. Sunday. He was whisked away in a white SUV.

A few hours later, he got grouchy when he was caught on video in a rest stop outside Las Vegas, the city where he plans to live, and asked about his freedom.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
If you allow complete morons (americans) guns, people will get shot, again and again and again and ect

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
The shooter was, apparently, shooting from high up in the hotel into the crowds below.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Another attack from the country of peace, eh?

DISCLAIMER: this is an intentionally dumb post.

Pinkie Brown

I'll look after the skirt
Sep 5, 2007
Neues Zeitalter DDR
Murica? Still the hics & halfwits who voted Trump will blather about their right to bare arms, precious 2nd amendment & all. Trumps reaction is no doubt on hold until the demographic of the shooter is announced. Won't be classed terrorism if ol whitey has merely had a brain fart.....

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Another attack from the country of peace, eh?

DISCLAIMER: this is an intentionally dumb post.
Should we immediately take to Twitter and explain to Mr Trump why this has happened and how to sort it out?

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
We drove past there on Friday morning on the way to the airport. As a fan of country music I was annoyed at missing the concert. Thoughts are with those affected.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Murica? Still the hics & halfwits who voted Trump will blather about their right to bare arms, precious 2nd amendment & all. Trumps reaction is no doubt on hold until the demographic of the shooter is announced. Won't be classed terrorism if ol whitey has merely had a brain fart.....
Yep

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
Report now says that over 20 are dead and at least 100 people were shot.

They are looking for an Asian woman named Marilou Danley, four foot 11 inches, 111 lbs, who was with the shooter. The shooter was killed on the 32nd floor of the Mandalay Bay hotel. The shooter was a local Las Vegas man.

http://go.cnn.com/?stream=cnn?sr

I believe you must have a US VPN to view this live US feed of CNN.

Last edited:

GreersElbow

Jan 5, 2012
A Northern Outpost
I have no doubt that "If only the festival goers had weapons, they'd be able to defend themselves" argument is touted.

I love going to Glastonbury with an AR-15 and armour piercing rounds and a glock 17 for ultra protection. Much safer than a durex condom.

marlowe

Dec 13, 2015
This doesn't look Islamist related. IF it is the person related to Marilou who it has been suggested to be he is vehemently anti Trump according to his Facebook page.

Last edited:

Sussexscots

Fed up with trains. Sick of the rain.
I have no doubt that "If only the festival goers had weapons, they'd be able to defend themselves" argument is touted.

I love going to Glastonbury with an AR-15 and armour piercing rounds and a glock 17 for ultra protection. Much safer than a durex condom.

Yes, if only those people attending had access to automatic weapons with high capacity magazines, they could have shot up the hotel and killed the gunman. And a lot of other innocent people. Obama tried to do something about this madness but came up against too many vested interests.

Can't wait to hear the National Rifle Association comment. For goodness sake how many more times?

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
If you allow complete morons (americans) guns, people will get shot, again and again and again and ect

The state of Nevada has some of the most permissive gun laws in the US. It is legal to carry an assault rifle and there is no magazine capacity limit.

There are no purchase permits and blue cards are no longer required.

There is no waiting period mandated for firearm purchases and private gun sales are OK.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here