Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bring on Everton!

I guess most of us before the season started would have had Everton in our "Top 6/7" and probably expecting a draw AT BEST at home. But hopefully we are playing them when their confidence is still low and amazingly they lost today at home to Burnley so clearly they too are suffering from the number of changes they made in pre-season. Here's hoping that that can continue...:D

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Beat them and that could be the chop for him

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
Worryingly Burnley are winning lots more points than expected against the so called big 6/7

So I guess we will have to finish higher than 3 other clubs that I thought Burnley might be one off.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Worryingly Burnley are winning lots more points than expected against the so called big 6/7

So I guess we will have to finish higher than 3 other clubs that I thought Burnley might be one off.

simply because they have the belief that they can do so......

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
Hope the Everton board don't panic and give Ronald the chop before we play them.

bobzam

Brighton 'til I die
Aug 13, 2008
Bristol
Start with a front 4 of: Muzza, AK, March and Groß and we'll causes them issues at the back. Home win!

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Hope the Everton board don't panic and give Ronald the chop before we play them.
I'm sure they're thinking they'll get back on track against us, let's prove them wrong!

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
It wouldn't be the first time we've been the straw that broke the camel's back for an underpressure manager

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Have we played any other team fewer times?

P11 W2 D4 L5

everton.JPG

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
Chelsea? 1 FA Cup win in 1933, 1 FA Cup draw in 1967, 5 defeats. Seven competitive meetings.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I was at the last game vs Everton in '83, that f**king Sheedy!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here