Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

24hrs of Islamist terror - France, Canada & Birmingham

Live by the sea

Oct 21, 2016
I talk about football plenty and go to all the games home and away. Do u Ernest ?

Thought we did ok today, great support.

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
I talk about football plenty and go to all the games home and away. Do u Ernest ?

Thought we did ok today, great support.

Double visit to Dean Court and a few hours at the Emirates and you had to post drivel. Come on enjoy the day out.

Maybe you both need to go the anti muslim inner fear forum rather than an Albion forum. Happy healing.

I'm anti psychopathic killers rather than anti Muslim.

But you carry on, guess you must be Shia, otherwise you too are worthy of only death.

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Apr 5, 2014

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
Another 24 hrs of terror from Islamist terrorists. This time in south of France, Canada and in Birmingham where there was an altercation between 2 of the peace loving religions groups.

Where will it all end.

How do you teach civilised behaviour to such abhorrent people. ( the killers )

You need to link the problem to Tory cuts or western Foreign policy or colonialism (left wing dickish arguments) for a more sympathetic hearing. :whistle:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
It is the single biggest threat to our security in the modern era and it's happening all across the world almost daily so it's hardly a small issue. It's a HUGE problem .

Complete nonsense. You are confusing the strength of feeling of jihadis (which is undeniably enormous) with their numbers and their wherewithal. And you are confusing your own strength of feeling (which to me looks like an obsession with 'Islamists') with other people's interest in your views (mmmmmeh..) and in you yourself :bounce::tumble:

Influenza, traffic accidents and parents directing their sad pathetic frustrations on their kids will kill FAR more English pople this winter than these mad murderous lunatics.

Just exhale, and watch the Simpsons (Sky 1, now). :thumbsup:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
You need to link the problem to Tory cuts or western Foreign policy or colonialism (left wing dickish arguments) for a more sympathetic hearing. :whistle:

Don't be such a cock. That is offensive, You are implying lefties support Islamic terrorism. You should apologise for that.

daveybgtt

May 12, 2010
North Sompting
Boston-bombing_001.jpg
nintchdbpict000310791269.jpg
151116094347-03-paris-attack-reaction-1116-super-169.jpg

image.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills