Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Everton - H
West Ham - A
Southampton - H
Swansea - A
Stoke - H

After our recent performances, I feel that we can compete with most of these teams. Admittedly, I assumed Everton would be in the group just outside the top six, but for some reason their squad isn’t firing (yet?).

Considering how well we’ve battled against the likes of Man C and Arsenal, there’s no reason to view these fixtures with any fear. I think we could get a couple of wins and maybe a couple of draws from that lot.

There's three home games, so why can't we get the full quota of 9 points, given our home form is going to be vital for survival in PL.
As to the away games, well we can only learn as we go.
No fear :thumbsup:

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Everton are absolutely abysmal at the moment. Koeman has completely lost the dressing room. Praying he's still there when we play them as Im convinced we will win.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Win 2 of the 3 games at home. Avoid defeat in 1 of the 2 away games.

7 points seems possible.

Brighton Mod

Its All Too Beautiful
It's odd, when in the championship you look forward to the BIG games, when there you look forward to the lesser games

Thats my strategy, not having the beast of health, I select the games that I go to on the basis that we will get a result, hence no Man Utd, Chelsea, Man City for me, but the lesser teams a definite yes. Been to WBA and Newcastle, two wins lifes great, had an offer for tickets yesterday, but couldn't take it up. Maybe we could have won if i'd gone.

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
It's odd, when in the championship you look forward to the BIG games, when there you look forward to the lesser games

Ha! I see where you're coming from, but I still look forward to the big games, or rather the games against the bigger clubs, as they're all pretty much free hits. I'm not particularly looking forward to this next batch as these are the games where the results are important. Hopefully we'll get a decent bag of points so we can enjoy a nice relaxing trip to Old Trafford.

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
I'd be ok with 6 points from those 5 games.

Keeps us above a point a game and repairs the -1 variance on [MENTION=3734]Giraffe[/MENTION]'s tracker.

Seagull73

Sienna's Heaven
Jul 26, 2003
Not Lewes
I don't think we have anything to fear from any of those teams.
Everton look totally devoid of confidence, and if we can get our noses in front, that may well be it for them (as long as Koeman is still there by then)
West Ham are not good on their own patch, and if we can be a bit braver and more positive away from home for this game, I think 3 points may well be there.
Southampton at home is probably the most tricky as you don't know which one of their teams will turn up.
Swansea away - that has 0-0 written all over it.
Stoke at home - again not started brilliantly, so no reason why we should fear them.

If we are brave, I think 11 points and unbeaten COULD be there for taking....

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
They could be the most important 5 games in a row we have all season, all are potentially winnable and could give us some serious confidence for the remaining fixtures of 2017. Equally some bad results in there and confidence is shot. Let's be aving ya

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
I really think that, considering how we end the season, we need to have a big points balance ahead of the final 10 games. If we're serious about staying up, we need to be looking at 10 points from those 5 games because all of them are games which will determine our season.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here