Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Arsenal vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Let’s see just how nippy Jose is , expect to see a lot of balls over the top from Dunk for him to run on to , don’t know why but I’m actually quite confident we may just get a result here today , if we don’t we can’t complain about a lack of creative team selection by CH , GOSBTS

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
All the pundits say you need to break at speed against Arsenal and press there defence...that lineup could just do it ..because if we sit Arsenal will just pick a way through

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
In the last couple of seasons we've had the odd dimwit posting on the official match threads that they'd take a point.
Well come back dimwits, this is your moment.

Washie

Jun 20, 2011
Eastbourne
That looks like a 4411 without the ball, then switch to a more attacking 433 with it and break with pure pace, love it

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Sit in and whack them on the counter it is then. Well done CH.

Great time to try something a bit different. No one expects us to win this one, why not try something a little left field!

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
it may all go pear shaped but that is not the negative line up that Iwas expecting. Good on you CH

A1X

NSC Patreon
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
That Arsenal team (Sanchez aside) doesn't really strike fear into my heart the way the Man City team did when that was announced.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
What is Aspinall talking about AK saying he wasn't right for the game mentally? Have I missed something?

I’m guessing it’s something to do with the interview Knocky did where he admitted he’s still struggling to come to terms with the loss of his Dad. He’s asked the club for help arranging a counsellor.

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
All the pundits say you need to break at speed against Arsenal and press there defence...that lineup could just do it ..because if we sit Arsenal will just pick a way through

Agreed. We won't keep them out for 90 minutes nine out of ten times. I'd love to see a real speedy counter attacking game and go down 4-1 than lose 1-0 or 2-0 on this occasion. Just go for it Albion. Good line up.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patreon
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Albion players taking photos during pitch walk an hour ago? Tinpot if true.

We are a Prem team on merit, should not show that we are in awe of our opposition.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here