Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Arsenal vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Seriously this tippy tap short passing to clear the area tactic is bullshit.

Hoofing the ball just gives it back to them and is League 2 stuff. Trying to keep the ball is a much better tactic imo, except in the last five mins when row z should always be the option.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Jeeeeesus Christ

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Get the ball , shit ya pants , pass it back .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Bit wobbly aren't we. No need to be this worried.

Relax and play lads.

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis
33 mins and we're still in it at 1-0 down. We've made several unforced errors but have also threatened on 3 or 4 occasions.
We're looking fairly respectable at the moment but I feel that Arsenal are only in 3rd gear.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
Hoofing the ball just gives it back to them and is League 2 stuff. Trying to keep the ball is a much better tactic imo, except in the last five mins when row z should always be the option.

That might be so if we weren't so prone to making awful sloppy passes. Better the ball is 40 metres up the pitch than turning it over inside and around the box.

The thing is we didn't get out of the Championship with tippy tappy Gus passing. Fast attacking and counters are the team's strength. Trying to recreate a passing team in a higher league is a bloody tough ask - better to just go for the 10 wins with what you do best

WGull

Jan 27, 2017
Once we went 1-0 down we should've played with more freedom and not just sat back waiting for them to score again. We have 3 players with pace and we aren't trying to use them at all, it is depressing because I think we can compete

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here