Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Are Crystal Palace damaging the Premier League brand?

Are Crystal Palace damaging the Premier League brand?

• Yes - they're stinking the place out

Votes: 127 83.6%
  • No

Votes: 25 16.4%

• Total voters

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I imagine Premier League chiefs are sttarting to get concerned that Palace are tainting the brand image of the Premier League where, previously, any team could beat any other on their day.

Now the Premier League has a team that can't even score against another club on their day.

Finally, I hope the Albion's brand isn't damaged by being associated with them.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I imagine Premier League chiefs are sttarting to get concerned that Palace are tainting the brand image of the Premier League where, previously, any team could beat any other on their day.

Now the Premier League has a team that can't even score against another club on their day.

Finally, I hope the Albion's brand isn't damaged by being associated with them.
Only after they have scored a goal and/or gained a point.
From then on they are just shitehouse, until then though, they are fantastic for the Premier League (and dare I say NSC)

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Palace are akin to that kid, who is always last to be selected when picking sides in the playground.
Nobody ever really wants them there :cool:

get a life..like most fans i understand the history of the rivalry but dont be an ar$e. If anything they are giving us more publicity

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I like this very much. Just kick them out now and stop showing them on the league table. Relegate bottom two more.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I like this very much. Just kick them out now and stop showing them on the league table. Relegate bottom two more.

Give their place to the highest placed Championship side who'd take it - offer it to Cardiff first.

Who knows, if they were to enter the Championship now on 24 points, Palace might just escape relegation.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Oh I don't know, most of their fans seem to quite like it.

Crystal+Palace+v+Chelsea+Premier+League+i2hi7ZoTi7Xl.jpg

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Post on the Palace board:

Much as I love Palace in the EPL, away games are shite now let’s be honest, doesn’t help we have the most plastic fan base in the league but when you have people ask you who Alan lee is at arsenal away you know you have problems.

Juan Albion

Chicken Sniffer 3rd Class
Surely the day is coming when the refs are instructed to give them a couple of dodgy penalties until they eventually manage to score one, just to end this unprecedented damage to the brand? Admittedly, though, it has been harder to do this since Zahahaha got injured practising his diving, and now they have to teach someone else how to enter the penalty box.

LowKarate

Jan 6, 2004
Wombling free
Are they damaging the brand? Probably.

We could show a little compassion for them (even though all but a few of them have proven to be charmlessly ignorant of how their higher standing in recent years has been, as it were, secured 'on tick'). Maybe the other clubs could pitch in a bit to protect the brand and score for them on their behalf.

#ScoreForPalace

CheeseRolls

NSC Patron
Jan 27, 2009
Shoreham Beach
Are they damaging the brand? Probably.

We could show a little compassion for them (even though all but a few of them have proven to be charmlessly ignorant of how their higher standing in recent years has been, as it were, secured 'on tick'). Maybe the other clubs could pitch in a bit to protect the brand and score for them on their behalf.

#ScoreForPalace
I urge all our supporters to put aside the rivalry and get behind this wonderful show of solidarity.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
The PL tag line probably needs updating.

"The best league in the World (mostly)" should do it.

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
On the contrary, I think they are making this the most entertaining Premier League season ever.

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
Unlikely they will be invited back the the Premier League Asia Trophy next year, let's put it that way. Like when you have herpes, best keep a low profile. The EPL know this. More Maidstone friendlies next time

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Just watched them on MOTD. They are dreadful, particularly at the back .

Lucky to lose by just 4 goals

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

penny's harmonica

Jan 30, 2012
If still pointless at Christmas they should be replaced by whoever leads the championship to spare them and us any further embarrassment

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Just watched them on MOTD. They are dreadful, particularly at the back .

Lucky to lose by just 4 goals

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Despite heavily at man city and utd they still look more dangerous away than we do!

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Despite heavily at man city and utd they still look more dangerous away than we do!

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

The best fishermen use live bait.

Well played sir, that's a very good point.

Although I'd like to add a small caveat:-
Despite losing heavily at man city and utd they still look more dangerous away than we do playing a 'big 6 club'.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here