Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Mullling over a holiday to Croatia, any tips and recommendations?

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
Stuff Google, this is is the only place I trust.

Family of 4 with 2 teenagers. Coast preferred.

Where's good and where's 'Croydon'?

Any comments greatly appreciated.

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
Dubrovnik is picturesque, great restaurants and bars. Nice islands small hop away for day trips. Fan Staci in the summer, not so sure outside of this, probably very quiet. Went in my late twenties and would go back.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Zadar is lovely, can highly recommend.

armchairclubber

Aug 8, 2010
Bexhill
www.thebeachhousecroatia.com

An old friend owns this place Moto. It's idyllic with steps onto beach and balcony overlooking the fishing village cove and bar. Fly into Split and easy to also visit Omis and Markarska on coastline bus service. Can sleep 4 and should still be reasonably priced.

atfc village

Mar 28, 2013
Lower Bourne .Farnham
Back from Ciovo which is an Island off of Trogir which is a must . Split is ok but wouldn't want to base myself there. Primosten up the Coast from Split is a great Town to visit. Will go back next year at some point ,with my accomadation costing me £8.50 a night who wouldn't.

ExmouthExile

Feb 11, 2005
I went on holiday there a few years ago, stayed in a hotel near Cavtat which is a few miles from Dubrovnik airport. The whole place exceeded my expectations. We did some nice boat trips over to Dubrovnik and round the islands which was really nice and scenic, and still traces of the war to be seen which was interesting. We did a coach trip to Montenegro as well. I would definately go there again.

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
Brace , brace , brace. Can get very windy on landing.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Good. I am going next summer! With the wife and 2 kids to one of the camp sites. Looking forward to it.

Good stuff, can't wait to go back myself. Lovely old town, beautiful scenery, chilled vibe, great places to eat and some of the best sunsets I have ever seen!

Look out for the sea organ too, pretty special. :)

mothy

Dec 30, 2012
www.thebeachhousecroatia.com

An old friend owns this place Moto. It's idyllic with steps onto beach and balcony overlooking the fishing village cove and bar. Fly into Split and easy to also visit Omis and Markarska on coastline bus service. Can sleep 4 and should still be reasonably priced.

I've booked this place for next year - on the back of your link. Has saved me hours of time wasted looking at different places. Thanks & hopefully we'll have fun!

essbee1

Jun 25, 2014
I went on holiday there a few years ago, stayed in a hotel near Cavtat which is a few miles from Dubrovnik airport. The whole place exceeded my expectations. We did some nice boat trips over to Dubrovnik and round the islands which was really nice and scenic, and still traces of the war to be seen which was interesting. We did a coach trip to Montenegro as well. I would definately go there again.

This. We've been going to Cavtat for 10 years - never disappoints.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here