Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

#twats on the pitch

• Thread starter Deleted member 2719
  • Start date

Crispy Ambulance

May 27, 2010
Burgess Hill
Having lived in both cities, Portsmouth then and Southampton now, I can assure you that there is more hate in the Pompey camp than Saints. Why? I suppose for years, certainly since the 1960s, Southampton have always been the more successful club, apart from when Portsmouth tried to buy their success with other people's money in the 2000s.

But, in all honesty, both sets of fans hate each with a vengeance. It's probably that Saints fans aren't as knuckle dragging as Pompey's.

It's so nice to be neutral in these matters! :angel:

The scummers used to have a penchant for sharpened 2p coins, iirc!

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Impressive turnout from Oldham, considering the distance.

Probably the best firm in the north west outside of the Premier. TFYC (The Fine Young Casuals).

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Bald guy seems to be pointing at TG:whistle:

You can't see me in the vid but I remember seeing him do the pointing and saying he'd get us next time we visited Fratton Park. We're safe for a few years yet. That was a cracking day out, I was over on the left hand side of the away end near where a bloke and two Pompey slappers in a little box at the front of the upper stand to the left were giving us all sorts of grief all game. They went mental when they won the late penalty. Boy - did we return it in spades when they missed.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Sadly no moronic football "fans" were injured :nono:

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Impressive turnout from Oldham, considering the distance.

Probably the best firm in the north west outside of the Premier. TFYC (The Fine Young Casuals).

:lolol:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
And with astonishing predictability, PPF and ROTR are all over this thread, no doubt nursing their semi's.

(awaits brief 1 sentence reply with favourite whistley emoji)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here