Page 16 of 30 FirstFirst ... 61314151617181926 ... LastLast
    Not seen such Bravery! Blue Valkyrie's Avatar

1 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Beach Hut View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Why, it rewards loyalty the AMS did not
    It was a shambles.

Fans who wanted to go stopped by point harvesters taking the available seats and then not showing up.

Utter, utter shambles.
    Out of contract June 2018 : Maenpaa, Bruno, Bong, Rosenior, Hunemeier, Sidwell, Ince, LuaLua, Hemed

• North Stand Chat

advertising

Eye from the sky

0 Not allowed!
      Bozza - do you know when the club will be sending a letter to all fans critical of the current loyalty scheme to tell them if they refuse to support the clubs' stance, they will be deducted loyalty points and banned from purchasing away tickets?

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Notters View Post
      Sledgehammer. Nut.
      Small man syndrome.
      "I will design a town in the image of your face. Round the wrinkles of your eyes my footsteps you can trace. We could promenade down infra-nasel depression. The streets of your hands will never feel a recession."

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Thunder Bolt View Post
      Only 45% of the money goes to Brighton in a cup game, and zero in a league game, so why should those fans get loyalty points?
      Yes, there are some circumstances where fans can't go at the last minute, but they are few and far between.
      Tickets are in great demand right now, so don't buy them unless you're sure you can go.
      Yeah right oh. I had the foresight to see my dad passing away the day before derby away in 2015. I suppose the next morning football was the first thing on my mind, not my family. Glad you live in such a perfect world where shit dont happen to you. Knobhead.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
      Vicente
      Eye from the sky

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Blue Valkyrie View Post
      It was a shambles.

Fans who wanted to go stopped by point harvesters taking the available seats and then not showing up.

Utter, utter shambles.
      Now to be replaced by fans with the most loyalty points attending matches they would otherwise not go to just so that they can go to matches they do want to go to. Still won't help fans with fewer loyalty points.

2 Not allowed!
      No mention of the Barnet non attendees? Why? There were thousands of these? What's the difference? If anything it's worse because these people were likely to be no where near the most loyal fans. Are they getting a letter too?

What about anyone that didn't go to a match earlier in the season? There were three empty seats near us at Watford. Will they get a letter? Where will it all end?

All very odd. Very odd.

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Me and my Monkey View Post
      1 incident, but it would never have been just a one off incident. People like this who don't give a damn about the team they "support" or their fellow fans would have behaved in the same way again and again. Some major sulking going on here because the club has done exactly the right thing in stopping them in their tracks. Well done BHAFC.
      All the club had to do was announce their future intentions and admit that they had a part to play in what happened. Everybody is then well aware of the new rules and we can get on with supporting The Albion. This potential legal minefield they have ventured into could bite them quite severely. All unnecessary.
      Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

51,700 v Burnley last game in 1978/79. 4,005 v Wimbledon in 1984. Same division. I think this shows the real plastics.

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Simontheseagull View Post
      Now to be replaced by fans with the most loyalty points attending matches they would otherwise not go to just so that they can go to matches they do want to go to. Still won't help fans with fewer loyalty points.
      What's this obsession some people have about helping fans with fewer points? They could have helped themselves last season by going to more games. It wasn't hard.
      Members

1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Herr Tubthumper View Post
      Small man syndrome.
      Mustard jumper syndrome
      Thanks Robbie - one day we'll name a stand after you.

2 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by The Complete Badger View Post
      What's this obsession some people have about helping fans with fewer points? They could have helped themselves last season by going to more games. It wasn't hard.
      Or even when we were shit when Hyypia was around but suddenly as the loyalty system really does kick in as nice new good grounds to go to a lot of moaners.....
      I surrender all control
      To the desire that consumes me whole
      Leads me by the hand to infinity
      Lies in wait at the heart of me - the Albion of course !