Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bellew v Haye II

Drpepper

Nov 23, 2011
Sussex
Didnt see a thread on this, so what do we reckon Haye to win this time? or is he well and truely past it and the bomber to get another shock win?

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
Absolute joke, took everyone for mugs the first time, now they think they can fool everyone again the week before Christmas on a Sunday night. Hope it bombs badly

You weren't entertained by the first fight?

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
Two overblown, overrated cruiserweights who would be bloody good if they could fight as well as they could talk. Moderate fare, not worth the interest or the money.

Jackthelad

Mar 31, 2010
Both of them laughing all the way to the bank, all the fake beef is cringy. I hope they both knockout each other at the same time.

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
Oh god , I’m tempted. I’m exactly the kind of mug they rely on.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Free stream it is then. Mo's summed it up well above.

Haye was very good in his prime when he unified the cruiserweight division, but that was 10 years ago now.

(BG, please don't end up installing anything this time around!)

southstandandy

WEST STAND ANDY
Jul 9, 2003
Amazed this is on PPV with no title at stake, just a bit of a grudge match. Not interested in these 2 overblown ego's to be honest. I hear the take up on PPV has been tiny - hardly surprising with so little at stake other than their pride. Why do Sky put such non-title fights on PPV when the take up is so small?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here