Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Friday night drinking thread *** unofficial***

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
It's 9:41am where I am today but with the whole day ahead of me being dragged around a shopping mall and being held at gun point to go to the Celine Dion concert this eve I'm on a margarita already!!!

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
It's 9:41am where I am today but with the whole day ahead of me being dragged around a shopping mall and being held at gun point to go to the Celine Dion concert this eve I'm on a margarita already!!!

I was looking up different margarita recipes only an hour or so ago. I might be making my own this evening for the first time since records began.

Either that or I'll be drinking cider again.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield

What did you do wrong?

Lindfield by the Pond

Jan 10, 2009
Lindfield (near the pond)
Not posted on these threads before, but on a rare excursion into the big smoke tonight (Brighton). Tonight I shall be drinking mainly beer, but will probably have some whisky before the night ends. Please feel free to let everyone on the official thread know my choices, when it starts. Thanks.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Oooh, now you've got me thinking. I went to bed at about 6:45am after a night shift, and slept until about noon. Does that mean I can't drink until 1am? :ohmy:

I checked those starting times on the sliding pie chat and according to its figures ...... you should be slightly merry by now.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
What did you do wrong?

He must have royally pissed her off to have to agree to go and and watch Celina Dion. It must have been a biggie.

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
The cricket is on therefore drinking is permitted.

Is the correct answer.

Plus its my Birthday and we have a few people coming around so there are a couple of bottles of Nyetimber in the Fridge just waiting.

Might treat myself to a Glass of Port later on.

Marty___Mcfly

I see your wicked plan - I’m a junglist.
Sep 14, 2011
c4f80872b034681355f10a5eb2882bc4.jpg

Tesco’s bestest..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Normal Rob

Jul 8, 2003
Somerset
i have a bottle of London Pride and a bottle of Adnams Broadside on the side, and some form of craft beer type things in the fridge. However the craft beers may be ignored in order to move on to the aged rioja that i have had a beady eye on for a while now. Drinking commences shortly.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Punk IPA can for me
Then a pint of High Five (can’t remember brewery) at the Georgie Fin in Worthing
Followed by 2 large King Fisher at Shafiques [emoji106]

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here