Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] NSC DAILY Naps Competition – Winter 2017

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Only just won! Sneaked home by some 30 lengths... I’ve decided that from tomorrow I’m going to start backing your selections. That’s a sure fire way to bring this run to an end :thumbsup:

What can I say?! :shrug:

Only doing what I've always done which is peruse bet365 for a couple of minutes in the morning, read the race previews against each race on there and plump accordingly.

All I'd put it down to is maybe take a closer look at the first race on a card. Favourites tend to do well. But in the end, tho, f*ckit, won't be disappointed with that 30 length win :moo:

Tho the absence of the eternally-annoying [MENTION=277]looney[/MENTION] is a definite plus :salute:

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
What can I say?! :shrug:

Only doing what I've always done which is peruse bet365 for a couple of minutes in the morning, read the race previews against each race on there and plump accordingly.

All I'd put it down to is maybe take a closer look at the first race on a card. Favourites tend to do well. But in the end, tho, f*ckit, won't be disappointed with that 30 length win :moo:

Tho the absence of the eternally-annoying [MENTION=277]looney[/MENTION] is a definite plus :salute:

I found it funny how you ran away from the summer comp, halfway to the moon.:blush:

I'll have to get to work on those harks memes, have many commented on your green skin and orange hair yet?:thumbsup:

Haven't had a bet today, workriders meeting at Vaal and Redcar looks good tomorrow Oh Lord Stickerofpins.:moo:

The Brighton Bear

Come on Kylie, get a grip
May 3, 2010
Rottingdean
Naps171019.png

There were four winning naps today:

Trigger - 15:05 Brighton - Break The Silence @ 8/1
Tom Hark, Preston Park - 14:20 Uttoxeter - Knight Destroyer @ 6/4
The Larkfield Bear - 14:00 Brighton - Sing Out Loud @ 5/4
Ernest - 15:25 Uttoxeter - No Hassle Hoff @ Evens

The first race tomorrow is the 13:30 at Redcar.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here