Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What is the best View at the AMEX

mothy

Dec 30, 2012
View of the pitch yes v low atmosphere = overall matchday experience is lower imo.

I moved from east lower on half way with fantastic views to north west - so i felt like i was a a match rather than a bowls event

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Ultimate combo of close to pitch/view I reckon would be one of the back rows of WSL.

Goring-by-Seagull

Jan 5, 2012
It's all personal preference isn't it. Yes the uppers are great views, but you get that view on the TV. I'm a behind the goal man.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Depends if the questions is meant to mean...

"What is the best view at the Amex?" or "What is the best view OF THE GAME at the Amex?"

IMO, the best view of the action is dead centre, back row of WSL (it is 1901), or the 1901 level immediately above that.

BUT the best VIEW of all in the stadium is from the other side of the ground looking at the pitch with the magnificent West Stand as the backdrop.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Whichever seat you have is obviously the best in the stadium :rolleyes:

Eggmundo

U & I R listening to KAOS
Jul 8, 2003
I've sat in WSU/South - WSU/Middle - Heineken Lounge - SWC- NWC - South Middle - ESL/North- Middle - South - ESU/Middle - Western Edge of the North - Eastern Edge of the North - WSL/ North/South and Middle.

Best view was ESU.

Most enjoyable area was South West Corner.

Best Atmosphere was North West Corner.

I have spoken.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
This

Attachments

• article-2320770-035F77C000000514-738_634x775 (1).jpg
    article-2320770-035F77C000000514-738_634x775 (1).jpg
    155.4 KB · Views: 572

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
I am biased of course but I would not change my seat at all, front row of WSU towards the north. So, get a really good view of play and positions, no one gets up in front of me for a pee or a pint, get the atmosphere from the North and the NW corner. Only thing is I barely hear the away fans at all from where I am.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Depends if the questions is meant to mean...

"What is the best view at the Amex?" or "What is the best view OF THE GAME at the Amex?"

IMO, the best view of the action is dead centre, back row of WSL (it is 1901), or the 1901 level immediately above that.

BUT the best VIEW of all in the stadium is from the other side of the ground looking at the pitch with the magnificent West Stand as the backdrop.

I've been all over the stadium and can't say I'd disagree with any of that. That said, there are 30,750 seats (ish) in the ground and there really isn't a single bad view among them.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here