Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Swansea

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Tickets supposed to go on sale next Tuesday, when do they typically announce the loyalty points tiers?

Mr H

Mar 8, 2012
LA
They are leaving it late for this one. The LP tiers for West Ham tickets were announced 7 days before they went on sale.

matski_98

Apr 16, 2012
Points are now showing on the website:

301+ Points: On Sale Tue 3 October,
242+ Points: On Sale Wed 4 October,
198+ Points: On Sale Fri 6 October,
All STHs: On Sale Tue 10 October

and a whopping 15 points available for anyone who gets a ticket! Chances therefore of anyone not in the top 2 tiers getting a ticket? 0

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Points are now showing on the website:

301+ Points: On Sale Tue 3 October,
242+ Points: On Sale Wed 4 October,
198+ Points: On Sale Fri 6 October,
All STHs: On Sale Tue 10 October

and a whopping 15 points available for anyone who gets a ticket! Chances therefore of anyone not in the top 2 tiers getting a ticket? 0

That's high for tier 1 isn't it?

I've got 301 exactly today, plus 5 (is it?) for Sunday so only just scrape over the line, whereas I think I've been well in front of it before, even for Watford which was another small allocation.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
and a whopping 15 points available for anyone who gets a ticket! Chances therefore of anyone not in the top 2 tiers getting a ticket ?
There should be a healthy secondary market selling tickets bought by Loyalty Point harvesters.

matski_98

Apr 16, 2012
Annoyingly Tier 2 keeps moving just out of reach for me whereas the points for Tier 3 have stayed the same for the past few games (I think).

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Annoyingly Tier 2 keeps moving just out of reach for me whereas the points for Tier 3 have stayed the same for the past few games (I think).

I guess that makes sense as few, if any, Tier 3s will have had a chance to buy tickets for games to date.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
There should be a healthy secondary market selling tickets bought by Loyalty Point harvesters.
This is why the system needs a massive overhaul.

It encourages top tier to buy every game and then to sell on to randoms if they don't go, after harvesting the points.

Any concept of 'loyalty' is dead. The points should be renamed 'harvest points'.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
That's high for tier 1 isn't it?

I've got 301 exactly today, plus 5 (is it?) for Sunday so only just scrape over the line, whereas I think I've been well in front of it before, even for Watford which was another small allocation.

Sure is high. We are a few short and have already bought our rail tickets.

Simontheseagull

Eye from the sky
Jul 11, 2010
The Amex
Can anyone explain why more loyalty points are being awarded for the Swansea away match than the Arsenal away match? Fewer tickets are available for Swansea, so the demand for tickets is obviously higher than for the Arsenal match for people with a high number of loyalty points. Seems like the club is just enouraging harvesting and has not learnt any lessons from past debacles.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here