Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

just a reminder

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
My emotions are that this country is clearly under attack, that means me, you and our families are at risk.

I don’t get why you doubters can’t see this ?

People have marched to raise this awareness because there are far too many people, a lot on this thread, that don’t seem to be taking this threat seriously!

Consider death and taxes. These are not threats - they are invitable. Shall we march against them?

I have offered you a solution - genocide. It is logical.

What do you offer in response? Just a lot of wet bleating (marches - FFS!).

Seriously, I think you are mixing up the strength of your own anxt with the strength of your perspective.

I don't doubt for a minute the threat. But unlike you I don't feel that emoting about it is the best way forward.

And if I had cogent plan that might take out the threat I would hardly share it on a public forum, FFS.

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
Everybody is aware of it and everybody is taking it seriously. The difference is how people think it should be dealt with.

To me it is interesting that of my two posts in response to yours. You have chosen to respond to the one about emotion response, and you have chosen to respond with more emotive language. You have so far declined to respond the the one written first which outlines the current UK laws and asks for your considered opinion of the processes we have in place.

Like I said in my post I don't believe that emotion and hysteria are the best tools to deal with this problem (once again i feel the need to add that i do understand that this threat exists and that it need to be dealt with - I would add to this the caveat that this is one threat among many that we need to deal with

...... and as a point of order "this country is under attack" is not an emotion.

I was trying to understand what you were getting at quoting those laws.

If those laws were strictly adhered to then all well and good, but are those that break those laws arrested and dealt with ?

Surely that’s my point that they should be tightened up ?

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
Why only terrorism?

Why not Pedophilia? Murder? Rape?

Are there murderer watchlists or rapist watchlists and with regards to paeodos, there are watchlists already in place !

Although murder and rape are horrid crimes they don’t pose a threat to national security

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003

If those laws were strictly adhered to then all well and good, but are those that break those laws arrested and dealt with ?

So you are happy with the laws that are already in place but want them to be adhered to?

Why do you think they are not?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Are there murderer watchlists or rapist watchlists and with regards to paeodos, there are watchlists already in place !

Although murder and rape are horrid crimes they don’t pose a threat to national security[/QUOTE

You seem to be cherry picking what replies you reply to..... so I'm out.

I hope you can find some perspective.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield

Tightened up? I don't even get what you're trying to say.

The laws you want already exist and are already implemented.

IIRC when the British government attempted to deport people without the correct due process, they were told to stop doing it by the UN (yeah, not the EU) because they were in breach of international laws.

So we already have the laws in place, we already use them correctly and we've even tried to use them to an extent that we were breaking international law.

What the f#ck more do you expect the government to do on this?

The Merry Prankster

Pactum serva
Aug 19, 2006
Shoreham Beach
FFS this is national security we are talking about !! If you are a suspected terrorist then you should expect to be punished !I they are suspects for a reason, downloading online material, links to other convicted terrorists etc !!

Are you really saying they should be convicted by a court first ?

Yes and anyone who doesn't believe in the rule of law is merely another form of extremist (who by their own reasoning should probably be locked up).

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.

From what I'm learning from them, I think they want our Government to put all focus on Muslims as all other crimes here are in control and pose no threat to us or our children.
It seems, according to the FLA boys, our Government have completely ignored the dangers of extremism and haven't realised how dangerous an attack could be on us.
I think their solution is to have a police officer outside and inside every Mosque and Muslim household with all their internet access monitored whilst any suspects are either imprisoned or chucked out of this country.

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
Tightened up? I don't even get what you're trying to say.

The laws you want already exist and are already implemented.

IIRC when the British government attempted to deport people without the correct due process, they were told to stop doing it by the UN (yeah, not the EU) because they were in breach of international laws.

So we already have the laws in place, we already use them correctly and we've even tried to use them to an extent that we were breaking international law.

That’s ok then, I won’t need to worry about taking my boy to a pop concert or a day out in London then as LL Cool J says we have nothing to worry about! Phew !!

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Well, Wookiee certainly seems to be fighting a lone battle here tonight, the rest of the FLA advocates all seem to have melted away for some reason.

Anyone else want to affiliate themselves with the FLA rhetoric quoted in that video of the march, or defend it ?

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
That’s ok then, I won’t need to worry about taking my boy to a pop concert or a day out in London then as LL Cool J says we have nothing to worry about! Phew !!

Are you suggesting we ban Muslims from children pop concerts and our capital city?

I'm still confused with how you want our government to tackle your fears?

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
Well, Wookiee certainly seems to be fighting a lone battle here tonight, the rest of the FLA advocates all seem to have melted away for some reason.

Anyone else want to affiliate themselves with the FLA rhetoric quoted in that video of the march, or defend it ?

You are against extremism but are also against the FLA isn’t that a contradiction?

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Where did I say we had nothing to worry about? Oh yeah, I didn't. We do but this pissy march is only likely to make things worse, not better.

Address the points made rather than completely ignoring them and saying something I didn't say maybe?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here